9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

The Bison picked up a good win over Portland to improve to 5-4. SC will have their hands full against the Commandoes but anything goes in this rivalry game!! Kyle Anderton was offered by Vanderbilt this past Thursday night as a combo TE. I still like the SC chance of making the playoffs win or lose. Go Bison.

The Bison picked up a good win over Portland to improve to 5-4. SC will have their hands full against the Commandoes but anything goes in this rivalry game!! Kyle Anderton was offered by Vanderbilt this past Thursday night as a combo TE. I still like the SC chance of making the playoffs win or lose. Go Bison.

In general, the SC fans are usually the most boisterous and somewhat outrageous (ex: Chickie, bisontruth, etc.)  They seem to look at their team in ways that no one else sees.  However, I find it hilarious now that a win over Portland is now considered a good win.  No disrespect to Portland, but their talent level does not match anyone else's in 9AAA.  Congrats to Kyle, everyone says he is a tight end prospect at the next level.  I do not believe that the Bison can play with Hendersonville.  If they do make the play-offs this year.  They will be little more than a speed bump for someone in the first round.

As of right now, looks like Beech is a #4 seed behind Hillsboro, Lawrence Co and Shelbyville. Springfield looks like a #5 and Gallatin a #6. Columbia and Kenwood could wrap up the other spots. Subject to change however. Tullahoma could slip in there and Kenwood could go West. Clarksville with a win against Springfield could get in as well.

As of right now, looks like Beech is a #4 seed behind Hillsboro, Lawrence Co and Shelbyville. Springfield looks like a #5 and Gallatin a #6. Columbia and Kenwood could wrap up the other spots. Subject to change however. Tullahoma could slip in there and Kenwood could go West. Clarksville with a win against Springfield could get in as well.

So Beech would host Springfield?

Crazy week 10 coming up in the district. Hville has the title wrapped up. Do they rest starters vs SC? SC needs to win to guarantee a spot since they are currently the lowest seeded 5 win team at the 26th spot. Mt. J is currently in at the 31 spot with 4 wins. WC is sitting on the outside at 35. Gallatin trying to improve their seeding. Perhaps the craziest game is "if" Beech were to not show up and lose to Lebanon they would be out of the playoffs. A win, which I have no doubt Beech will get, gives them the runner up in the district. We are going down to the wire