Boyd Buc Vs Silverdale

orangeslice13

I knew you guys were reading this

I was going to post the 2 text and 2 emails form you guys here but I'm going to give you a warning instead. Keep it up and I will post them here and then respond to them.

IMO you should log in and post so we can talk about it in public.

This is me being Classy. I've got my pinky out and all.

True story.

Last year Boyd Vs Silverdale middle school game. As half time ended the clock horn went off. The kids lined up, Silverdale kicked off, the clock started. It was a line drive kick that hit Watkins in the chest. He caught it and started running. The Silverdale kids expecting the ball to go down field ran past him so he was able to return it for a TD.

It was all very exciting rite up till everyone realized there were no refs. They were still in the locker room eating.

Lol

True story.

Last year Boyd Vs Silverdale middle school game. As half time ended the clock horn went off. The kids lined up, Silverdale kicked off, the clock started. It was a line drive kick that hit Watkins in the chest. He caught it and started running. The Silverdale kids expecting the ball to go down field ran past him so he was able to return it for a TD.

It was all very exciting rite up till everyone realized there were no refs. They were still in the locker room eating.

Lol

lol  that's a funny story slice

True story.

Lol

That's a good one.

Both teams come in at 4-5. but with totally different feels to them. One seems to be hoping the season would come to an end, while the other looks to be wishing it just started. That really makes for a blowout and that is what we have here fellas...

Boyd Buc 42 Silverdale 0

Edited by skydogg25