Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

Why does huntingdon need two bell towers? They don't even ring the one they had after a win. The fieldhouse looks like a church with a steeple on it now.

The need it to pray they don't have to play Dresden again. lol I wonder sometime what people were thinking when they build some stuff at football fields. Dresden has a hamburger frying area that can withstand a F5 tornado but a weight room that that was outdated in 1972 and field lights that will fall and kill someone one of these days. They are so bad the electric company wont even change bulbs in them anymore because it's a safety hazard.

Good luck to stangs in 2015!!!

The need it to pray they don't have to play Dresden again. lol I wonder sometime what people were thinking when they build some stuff at football fields. Dresden has a hamburger frying area that can withstand a F5 tornado but a weight room that that was outdated in 1972 and field lights that will fall and kill someone one of these days. They are so bad the electric company wont even change bulbs in them anymore because it's a safety hazard.

Good luck to stangs in 2015!!!

I am back on Coach T just got my murphy fair book and it has us 2nd place in the district behind Wayne County, from what I've heard from people that went to scrimmages if we are second we underrated or Wayne County is stacked can't wait to see.  I can't wait and from what I heard on 96.5 the other night according to Coach Eric Swenson Kade Pearson is ready to play.  Can't wait to see him on the main team hope he stays healthy.  Heard our field goal kicker left hate that anyone know who will be replacing him.  I think the new bell tower a waste when we already had one too but oh well it might grow on us if they use it which they should a lot if everyone plays hard cause they got the talent.

Anyway to ysoangry the F5 is so when u guys play Union City u got somewhere to go lol, heard you guys got your good quarterback dont u hate it he left last season so you couldve had a chance against us last season, dont take personal just having a little fun.

It is good in a way we off first week but gosh it gives Camden a big advantage going into that game dont it.  If everyone stays healthy I think it'll be easy to go 9-1 or 10-0 reg season.  Which'll be good cause we need homefield advantage if we make playoffs cause these far trips are going to be crazy during reg season.  Try to go to as many as you can everyone these Stangs need our support this year.  One more thing it is going to be wierd having a jamboree in a different town.  

How is the Huntingdon team shaping up?

Will be one heck of a battle between the Mustangs and the Wildcats for the Region 6 Championship. Cant wait to face yall. Looking at yalls schedule I believe yall will be 6-2 when yall travel to Wayne Co. Week 9.

Who is 2 losses u predict before yall just wondering I'm looking forward to see what yall got this season too.

Why does huntingdon need two bell towers? They don't even ring the one they had after a win. The fieldhouse looks like a church with a steeple on it now.

imagine that a so called Huntingdon fan running down his "own" team.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

I am back on Coach T just got my murphy fair book and it has us 2nd place in the district behind Wayne County, from what I've heard from people that went to scrimmages if we are second we underrated or Wayne County is stacked can't wait to see. I can't wait and from what I heard on 96.5 the other night according to Coach Eric Swenson Kade Pearson is ready to play. Can't wait to see him on the main team hope he stays healthy. Heard our field goal kicker left hate that anyone know who will be replacing him. I think the new bell tower a waste when we already had one too but oh well it might grow on us if they use it which they should a lot if everyone plays hard cause they got the talent.

Anyway to ysoangry the F5 is so when u guys play Union City u got somewhere to go lol, heard you guys got your good quarterback dont u hate it he left last season so you couldve had a chance against us last season, dont take personal just having a little fun.

It is good in a way we off first week but gosh it gives Camden a big advantage going into that game dont it. If everyone stays healthy I think it'll be easy to go 9-1 or 10-0 reg season. Which'll be good cause we need homefield advantage if we make playoffs cause these far trips are going to be crazy during reg season. Try to go to as many as you can everyone these Stangs need our support this year. One more thing it is going to be wierd having a jamboree in a different town.

Easy to go 9-1 or 10-0?? Yeah we got your easy frog boy... lol!! Welcome back Kermit!!

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

since you don't know the difference between a question and statement and confusing it with running something down. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be quoting scriptures cause would be way over your head spongebob.

since you don't know the difference between a question and statement and confusing it with running something down. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be quoting scriptures because that would be way over your head spongebob.

I am back on Coach T just got my murphy fair book and it has us 2nd place in the district behind Wayne County, from what I've heard from people that went to scrimmages if we are second we underrated or Wayne County is stacked can't wait to see.  I can't wait and from what I heard on 96.5 the other night according to Coach Eric Swenson Kade Pearson is ready to play.  Can't wait to see him on the main team hope he stays healthy.  Heard our field goal kicker left hate that anyone know who will be replacing him.  I think the new bell tower a waste when we already had one too but oh well it might grow on us if they use it which they should a lot if everyone plays hard cause they got the talent.

It is good in a way we off first week but gosh it gives Camden a big advantage going into that game dont it.  If everyone stays healthy I think it'll be easy to go 9-1 or 10-0 reg season.  Which'll be good cause we need homefield advantage if we make playoffs cause these far trips are going to be crazy during reg season.  Try to go to as many as you can everyone these Stangs need our support this year.  One more thing it is going to be wierd having a jamboree in a different town.  

Glad to see you back Kermit. Nothing on here taken personal. Good point on the Tornado shelter, I haven't thought about that. Might be a good way to spend past governors money after all.