Westmoreland moves to the 1A 2A boards

Mr. Postman1

I've seen some die hard homers on here, but, you sir, take the cake.

You really are special ain't ya.

Let me spell this out for you.

W-e-s-t-m-o-r-e-l-a-n-d w-i-l-l b-e t-h-e t-e-a-m t-o b-e-a-t m-o-s-t y-e-a-r-s.

geesh. I wasn't comparing score. Follow me here.

The head to head games between Cascade and Forrest are about equal; however, when Cascade has won, they've been more dominant. Do you follow?

I have to speak slow here, because you still thinking I'm a Westmoreland fan show you haven't been paying attention.

BTW, that means "by the way," maybe you should change you screenname to "thetruth(asiseeitthroughmyrosecoloredglasses)2008.

Let me spell it out for you. Y-o-u a-r-e b-a-s-i-n-g "d-o-m-i-n-a-n-c-e" o-n s-c-o-r-e-s. Were you at any of those games? Have you ever watched Cascade, Eagleville or Forrest play......in person? I doubt no more than a time or two if any. Maybe you should let the teams play before you start passing opinions as fact based on your feeble mind and smart mouth.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me spell it out for you. Y-o-u a-r-e b-a-s-i-n-g "d-o-m-i-n-a-n-c-e" o-n s-c-o-r-e-s. Were you at any of those games? Have you ever watched Cascade, Eagleville or Forrest play......in person? I doubt no more than a time or two if any. Maybe you should let the teams play before you start passing opinions as fact based on your feeble mind and smart mouth.

The more you talk, the more you prove my point.

I'm not basing my predictions, assumptions, opinions, whatever you may call it on scores.

I am using overall performance. Which, BTW, includes scores.

When a team wins by 4 or more TD's, it says something.

I have seen Eagleville play many times, and I've seen Cascade just about every year in the past few years, so I have seen them play.

I regret I have not seen Forrest, and if what you say is true, they are a top-notch football team every year.

Everyone has some form of opinion on how next season is going to go, including you, you've stated it.

I'm sorry, it happens.

So from seeing that you are quick to bash someone's educated guess, or "opinion" as you call it, and get all hot and bothered and your panties in a wad, you must be a liberal.

I bet you have a Clinton(Hillary) and Obama(Michelle) 2016 sticker on your prius. :wub:

Edited by croz6110

The more you talk, the more you prove my point.

I'm not basing my predictions, assumptions, opinions, whatever you may call it on scores.

I am using overall performance. Which, BTW, includes scores.

When a team wins by 4 or more TD's, it says something.

I have seen Eagleville play many times, and I've seen Cascade just about every year in the past few years, so I have seen them play.

I regret I have not seen Forrest, and if what you say is true, they are a top-notch football team every year.

Everyone has some form of opinion on how next season is going to go, including you, you've stated it.

I'm sorry, it happens.

So from seeing that you are quick to bash someone's educated guess, or "opinion" as you call it, and get all hot and bothered and your panties in a wad, you must be a liberal.

I bet you have a Clinton(Hillary) and Obama(Michelle) 2016 sticker on your prius. :wub:

Wasting your time croz...thetruthhurts2008 doesn't pay attention to facts,doesn't respect opinions, and will resort to childish insults if you happen to defend your opinion with fact. I'm sure that you already figured that out...just sayin'.

Wow croz, wrong again, I've never voted for a liberal in my life. As for my opinions, I have no opinion on Westmoreland or anybody else coming into the region. I simply found it arrogant and careless to crown a team dominant based on past scores versus teams that the "dominant" team doesn't play and has very little history with. It's pretty ridiculous,, but to each his own.

Hey Trader, always great to see your thought provoking posts!!!!! ðŸ‘

You and Posty are going to get along like a dog and a cat. The war is brewing at this point and time. If you don't believe me, just ask Postie. Seems like we have two exact personalties in the same room.

I can't believe the rederic going on in this topic. It disappoints me all the disrespect you boys are showing one another. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. However I agree with the Westmoreland supporters on here, especially Antwan. He sounds like a Westmorelnad homer though.

I can't believe the rederic going on in this topic. It disappoints me all the disrespect you boys are showing one another. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. However I agree with the Westmoreland supporters on here, especially Antwan. He sounds like a Westmorelnad homer though.

I laughed out loud!!

It's the Forrest Rockets and we are in Chapel Hill. How long ago was that game yall dominated? 30+ yrs? i remember playing yall yrs ago but that was before my time. Yes yall should be a preseason favorite. After looking at your schedule how could you not be. But don't count out the boys to the south. Community will have it rough but the other three will be in the mix. I could care less who beat who in the past. All I care about is the season in front of us. I'm excited for our boys because this will be the first time in 5 yrs that we have had the same head coach two yrs in a row. They are already working hard in the weight room for next yr. Don't know much about the teams to the north. We have a pretty good line coming back. I really look to throw the ball more but we will be pounding it out on the ground first. Our backs have some big shoes to fill but we should be ok there. Our secondary is the only thing I'm worried about. They need to step up. I really look for us to finish up near the top. Anything less than third and I'll be disappointed.

After all...you did say 2a was a pee wee league.

Wow croz, wrong again, I've never voted for a liberal in my life. As for my opinions, I have no opinion on Westmoreland or anybody else coming into the region. I simply found it arrogant and careless to crown a team dominant based on past scores versus teams that the "dominant" team doesn't play and has very little history with. It's pretty ridiculous,, but to each his own.

Hey Trader, always great to see your thought provoking posts!!!!!

I didn't crown them anything. I simply said they "should" dominate the region.

That's not crowning them. As soon as someone put out an opinion that went against your beloved Rockets, you had a fit.

I based my opinion on past history. Well, let's look at history.

Since 1993, when the TSSAA went to five classes, Westmoreland has more playoff wins than the other teams, and they have been in higher classes.

Westmoreland - 11 playoff wins in 2A and 3A

Cascade - 9 in 1A, 2A, and 3A

Eagleville - 5 since 2003 in 1A and 2A

Forrest - 2 in 1A and 2A

Watertown - 1 in 1A and 2A

Westmoreland has more playoff wins against tougher competition.

History says Westmoreland should be the favorite in this region every year.

It's like that in many other regions as well. Get used to it.

BTW, It looks to me that historically, Forrest isn't on Cascade or Eagleville's level, much less Westmoreland.