MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

I didnt get to make it,how did the area teams do?

Alcoa is big and quick. They looked very good at alot of different positions. Murvil looked smaller than last year and slower than last year - but it could be because of how good alcoa looked. (Or they could be over hyped.) Greenback looked very good. I would expect them to make a deep run. They looked big and talented - especially the TB. Heritage looked overmatched against LA. LA scored on both offense and defense. They had some really good skill guys and The Kid can spin it. The new coach must be gettin' her done.

P.S. - Alcoa's football facility is top notch.

Alcoa is big and quick. They looked very good at alot of different positions. Murvil looked smaller than last year and slower than last year - but it could be because of how good alcoa looked. (Or they could be over hyped.) Greenback looked very good. I would expect them to make a deep run. They looked big and talented - especially the TB. Heritage looked overmatched against LA. LA scored on both offense and defense. They had some really good skill guys and The Kid can spin it. The new coach must be gettin' her done.

Stop bad mouthin'!!! haha

I can't disagree with your opinion on us we looked pretty bad tonight it being a jamboree I'm not going to panic over it we had a some backups mixed in with our starters on defense and our offense had a pretty good drive on our last possession, but there is two things that I wish that we would do different and one is I hate we leave our cbs on an island one on one they always get beat deep when that happens and I wish we would've ran the ball more we had probably four run plays and everyone of them went for more than five yards. I think we'll still be ok after the Maryville game because everybody here knows how that will go, they just need to  stay positive.

Edited by HHSMountaineers