Football Game You'd Tell Someone To Attend

cshs81

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are Southern Cal, Yale and Johns Hopkins, some of the best campuses in the land.  What's your point?

I thought my point was pretty clear but I guess not, I'll type slower for you........My point is McCallie is in a bad part of town......it's not Memphis bad, but it's a bad part of Chatttown. 

I thought my point was pretty clear but I guess not, I'll type slower for you........My point is McCallie is in a bad part of town......it's not Memphis bad, but it's a bad part of Chatttown. 

I'd much rather attend a game in Memphis than some elitist "better than you" private school, and endure a bunch of aloof snobs golf clapping if they happen to notice the game at all. Some of the nicest fans that I've met were from inner city Memphis. 

I think that he got the implication very clearly the first time...just gave you the benefit of explaining yourself, and you removed any doubt.

Edited by tradertwo

Favorite, and I'm biased, but Maryville/Alcoa on the east side of the state. 27 or 28 total state titles, schools are 5 miles or so apart, 10,000 plus in attendance, just a great atmosphere. Also can't go wrong with:

DB/Science Hill

Farragut/Bearden

Bradley Central/Cleveland

McMinn Co./McMinn Central

Baylor/McCallie

South Pitt/Marion

Oak Ridge/Clinton

AE/Fulton

Oneida/Coalfield

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Give me a shout sometime when your coming and I'll buy ya a coke. :)

I sure will my man, I've watched the sunrise over that field many times while drinking coffee with my grandfather. If you're ever around middle TN parts come check out that Clark feller and Houston County. He'll be back at it this year and if he's not I'll buy you two cokes ;) God bless