Riverdale 1-0 at Franklin 0-1

TDCman

Sure, Just like you I have no fear.What is there to be worried about? You can do nothing to me. I just do not or ever will understand why people talk bad about the coach of the school they say they support. Nobody has answered the question,what are the positives of bashing a coach on coacht?

[/quote)

I support the school and the players. It is NOT the players fault their head coach has not gotten them ready properly.

No kid getting hurt is something some of us want more than worrying about a giant ego getting bruised. Contrary to the HC's views it is NOT the kids fault. All he has to do is be honest with the man in his mirror.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOD, I read some of the coach's comments on the first two games. In his comments, he took no responsibility for the high occurrence of penalties. I hope it was just a case of poor reading comprehension on my part.

It wasn't, on this radio show all he talked about was having to find a QB...really??? How about using the one you've got to his strengths. He blamed the penalties on unfairness and I quote, ' it always seems to be that way when we go down there" This coach is lost!!!

Wow!  how could anybody in their right mind think that everything is okay.  Oak Ridge and Riverdale have a long history of competition at the highest level.  If it weren't for the Riverdale of old we would have a few more gold balls.   We had some great teams that went down to the Warriors late in the playoffs multiple times.  They were the program that were the measuring stick of excellence.  Much like Maryville of the past 15 yrs.  If people cannot see that the program is a pathetic shell of it's former self than they are just morons. 

A program starts and ends with the man at the top.  Good or bad, win or lose, it all comes back to the head man in charge.  The state of this program is just pathetic.  Sorry LOD and WarriorDad, I know this has to be heartbreaking for you guys and many others.  I just can't imagine how it would feel to watch our beloved Wildcats go through something like this. 

Hopefully the man in charge will swallow his pride and do the right thing for the players and the community that still cares. 

Wow!  how could anybody in their right mind think that everything is okay.  Oak Ridge and Riverdale have a long history of competition at the highest level.  If it weren't for the Riverdale of old we would have a few more gold balls.   We had some great teams that went down to the Warriors late in the playoffs multiple times.  They were the program that were the measuring stick of excellence.  Much like Maryville of the past 15 yrs.  If people cannot see that the program is a pathetic shell of it's former self than they are just morons. 

A program starts and ends with the man at the top.  Good or bad, win or lose, it all comes back to the head man in charge.  The state of this program is just pathetic.  Sorry LOD and WarriorDad, I know this has to be heartbreaking for you guys and many others.  I just can't imagine how it would feel to watch our beloved Wildcats go through something like this. 

Hopefully the man in charge will swallow his pride and do the right thing for the players and the community that still cares. 

Don't be sorry, were right there with you. We cant scream loud enough to get people to realize what's going on. Its time for a change at the top. Give this school, Its proud history and fans and student body what they deserve.

I am not sure "screaming" on here in anonymity has been very effective.

What can you do to effectively bring back the "proud history"?

This approach may be going in the opposite direction.

Are you leading a protest in real life anytime soon?

Edited by Hubbard

I am not sure "screaming" on here in anonymity has been very effective.

What can you do to effectively bring back the "proud history"?

This approach may be going in the opposite direction.

Are you leading a protest in real life anytime soon?

We as donors and sponsors have made our voice clear to thepowers at be and it hasnt fallen on deaf ears...

Well, it isn't working here either.

Don't be sorry, were right there with you. We cant scream loud enough to get people to realize what's going on. Its time for a change at the top. Give this school, Its proud history and fans and student body what they deserve.

You really can't change captains of the ship till they get back to port.  Could it be that Kelly Holcombe has to get the year under his belt by county policy to be eligible to take the head coach position. I know in some instances you have to be vested or have so many years as a volunteer coach who is not teaching to be eligible to be hired.