Riverdale 1-0 at Franklin 0-1

TDCman

This the same folks voting in the 'poll' that used to have DB as either number one or two in the state all those years I NEVER saw them in the championship game.

R'dale was then also. Then we got to go to the Championship Game year after year.

Anyone know if the Silver and Gold balls are even displayed anymore? Have the players been told to go and SEE them?

Now when was the LAST time the 'Chief' was painted? When I saw it a couple of weeks ago it was a DISGRACE!

I agree, someone needs to instill the traditions back in the program.. I heard there was a special gift given to the team this week...maybe we'll finally see some feathers on that pityful spear..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new QB  Bea will have to step up his play and make some plays. Being new to the system can no longer be an excuse.

I think Riverdale wins this one with relative ease.

I will be looking at the Franklin D-Line vs. the Riverdale O-Line for hope. Franklin's O-Line did not look good last week.

As with any game where it appears one team has on-the-field advantages, us underdogs are hoping for advantages in mental preparedness and turnovers to shift the momentum in our favor.

Again, safe travel over to Franklin and back.

I think Riverdale wins this one with relative ease.

I will be looking at the Franklin D-Line vs. the Riverdale O-Line for hope. Franklin's O-Line did not look good last week.

As with any game where it appears one team has on-the-field advantages, us underdogs are hoping for advantages in mental preparedness and turnovers to shift the momentum in our favor.

Again, safe travel over to Franklin and back.

Best wishes to Franklin as well Hubbard! I think you will see a good game! Closer then most are thinking! GO WARRIORS!!

Riverdale off to a good start but Franklin is rebuilding! There's one thing going for the Rebels and that's Ron Crawford the Bruins will improve every game barring injury! Watch out this one will be better than expected I just have a feeling!

Warriors  21  Bruins  14

Yep, Rebels look forward to playing the Bruins this year.

Now, back to the Franklin - Riverdale game.

Riverdale has the advantage in most, if not all, aspects of this game. Other than it being a home game, Franklin doesn't have a team on paper to win this one. I hope they have a better team on the field than they currently have on paper. Franklin is inexperienced but not as much as last week.