Riverdale 1-0 at Franklin 0-1

TDCman

Think they need to take it one week at a time, use every game and every practice as an opportunity to improve, and see if they can live up to that ranking by year's end.

What does Franklin's d-line look like? 

As I have posted before in this thread, the Franklin D-Line looked pretty good against a good Centennial team. There was good team tackling as well. The secondary, not so good as they let the receiver get behind them a few times.

Edited by Hubbard

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warriors are ranked #3 in the state this week.

This the same folks voting in the 'poll' that used to have DB as either number one or two in the state all those years I NEVER saw them in the championship game.

R'dale was then also. Then we got to go to the Championship Game year after year.

Anyone know if the Silver and Gold balls are even displayed anymore? Have the players been told to go and SEE them?

Now when was the LAST time the 'Chief' was painted? When I saw it a couple of weeks ago it was a DISGRACE!

Should be a good opportunity for the Warriors to get some confidence on offense. The O line needs work or some changes. Not sure this team can survive going both ways all year. What happened to depth? I remember when the Warriors would go 3 deep in all slots. Seeing 3 other county games this weekend is stunning at the number of players on the sideline for the other schools. Twice the players. All i can say is there is something going on in this program and its not good.

What athletes will make an impact Friday night?

This the same folks voting in the 'poll' that used to have DB as either number one or two in the state all those years I NEVER saw them in the championship game.

R'dale was then also. Then we got to go to the Championship Game year after year.

Anyone know if the Silver and Gold balls are even displayed anymore? Have the players been told to go and SEE them?

Now when was the LAST time the 'Chief' was painted? When I saw it a couple of weeks ago it was a DISGRACE!

Last year The silver and gold trophies were in the trophy case when you walked in the main entrance but When I was in the school at the beginning of the school year I believe the silver ones have been replaced by the girls basketball championship trophies Edited by oldschooldawg30