William Blount football 2016

Governm

Yes, but the Kees are pretty darn good.

Yes, they are. But..... LC didn't look remotely competitive on offense or defense. Greenback scored every time they had the ball but once.Greenback scored on offense and defense. LC threw 2 pick sixes. WB has an explosive offense that will put up big numbers against most teams they play this year. The Govs will score at will next friday night. Edited by Governors91

Yes, they are. But..... LC didn't look remotely competitive on offense or defense. Greenback scored every time they had the ball but once.Greenback scored on offense and defense. LC threw 2 pick sixes. WB has an explosive offense that will put up big numbers against most teams they play this year. The Govs will score at will next friday night.

Were you there?GBs first 11 can play with a lot of teams in larger classifications,our depth would hurt us against bigger schools in a four quarter game (other than LC).No need for a synopsis you have the idea of what happened and it wasn't never in question that LC couldn't compete with us last night.If WB is as improved as you think you will have a running clock second half,I know we would!😊

On another note how can a school with 1000 more students not even compete with us I will never understand!Also LC got really chippy and had one kid removed and another reprimanded by the refs,got a little dirty in my opinion.

Edited by orngnblk

Were you there?GBs first 11 can play with a lot of teams in larger classifications,our depth would hurt us against bigger schools in a four quarter game (other than LC).No need for a synopsis you have the idea of what happened and it wasn't never in question that LC couldn't compete with us last night.If WB is as improved as you think you will have a running clock second half,I know we would!😊

On another note how can a school with 1000 more students not even compete with us I will never understand!Also LC got really chippy and had one kid removed and another reprimanded by the refs,got a little dirty in my opinion.

Greenback had some good athletes and atleast two linemen that would be big in any classification. I don't know how good WB will end up being this year, but I do know we have depth at the skill positions and the offense is explosive. They have scored on the first play in 3 of their 4 scrimmages this year (spring and fall). So I am very confident that the Govs wont have an issue scoring points this year, especially on Lenoir City. The defense is still a question mark, but Lenoir City's offense was so anemic that I don't think they will be able to score on WB regardless of how good the Govs are on defense. I was shocked that they couldn't move the ball at all on Greenback. I only counted two firstdowns for them the whole scrimmage. Edited by Governors91

Were you there?GBs first 11 can play with a lot of teams in larger classifications,our depth would hurt us against bigger schools in a four quarter game (other than LC).No need for a synopsis you have the idea of what happened and it wasn't never in question that LC couldn't compete with us last night.If WB is as improved as you think you will have a running clock second half,I know we would!

You know how it goes in a county with a city school system and a county school system. All the kids will go to the big city school and the county schools will suffer. Oh! wait a minute. Myth busted.

Myth_busted_6719.jpg