Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

If I recall from threads last year on these boards, all the Marion County fans and expert neutrals saying Peabody couldn't stop this guy and this guy. Couldn't play with MC's lines. Believe that Championshio game ending up 34-7 (with a late MC 4th q score)

I'm starting to get the feeling that non West Tn teams have no clue what their in for!!

Trenton wins hands down. Region 7 will not be denied. Defense has been lights out the past 6 quarters. All respect to NCS, but Trenton is on a mission. Spending the last month on the road and knocking off state ranked opponents on the way. West TN 1A football is on another level this year imo.

Just some facts to throw out there. Peabody gave Milan a loss early in the year, which was put out in the 3rd round by Liberty (3A) last night in a tough game. Which in return Liberty has given losses to teams like Henry County(5A), which was put out in the 3rd round last night. Not saying that Trenton would do the same or be competitive in those classifications just some interesting points and things to talk about.

None the less good luck to both teams next Friday night. Hope both teams are 100%.

NCS hide ya kids, hide ya wife! Trenton is coming to town!

If I recall from threads last year on these boards, all the Marion County fans and expert neutrals saying Peabody couldn't stop this guy and this guy. Couldn't play with MC's lines. Believe that Championshio game ending up 34-7 (with a late MC 4th q score)

I'm starting to get the feeling that non West Tn teams have no clue what their in for!!

This guy never said that last season. Marion County never stopped Malone last season and Peabody didn't stop the Zemen kid for Marion County. I'm not a Marion fan by any means just stating a fact.