Who hates having the Super 32?

riverrat

and did fairly well against them.

Yeah, in every game but Maryville (but who is...)

Should have beaten Smyrna with an early two touchdown lead, and beat Riverdale & Siegel by 3 & 4 touchdowns respectively, when everyone was saying we wouldn't beat any of the RuCo teams.

I think we proved we belong anyway...

Edited by THE SQUAD

Yeah, in every game but Maryville (but who is...)

Should have beaten Smyrna with an early two touchdown lead, and beat Riverdale & Siegel by 3 & 4 touchdowns respectively, when everyone was saying we wouldn't beat any of the RuCo teams.

I think we proved we belong anyway...

Funny, I kept seeing how no one was "sold on Bradley Central" like we didn't belong in the talk except as "cannon fodder" because we were from the "Weak" part of the state. That kind of subsided as we went through the season and no one blew us out except Maryville, and the Bears won a few. I never thought we would be the best, but I also knew our little team was better than lot's were giving us credit for.

In last year's district the Bears stood a good chance to be District Champs, but when moved to 6A playoffs, would have still been 1 or 2 and done. But playing the Super 32 will make us stronger in the long run. The problem is always going to be the travel issue for that. And that can't be solved because no Chattanooga/Hamilton County schools will be allowed to get that big.

Funny, I kept seeing how no one was "sold on Bradley Central" like we didn't belong in the talk except as "cannon fodder" because we were from the "Weak" part of the state. That kind of subsided as we went through the season and no one blew us out except Maryville, and the Bears won a few. I never thought we would be the best, but I also knew our little team was better than lot's were giving us credit for.

In last year's district the Bears stood a good chance to be District Champs, but when moved to 6A playoffs, would have still been 1 or 2 and done. But playing the Super 32 will make us stronger in the long run. The problem is always going to be the travel issue for that. And that can't be solved because no Chattanooga/Hamilton County schools will be allowed to get that big.

Yep I agree 100%. Most people don't like the "Super 32", but I think it was better for Cookeville & Bradley Central in particular.

I don't.

Why's that? I can't speak for BC but I can for Cookeville, and playing in this region was MUCH MUCH better, light years better, than the region we've been in the last few years. Better for the players, the coaches and the fans.

Playing in a region with White County, Stone etc... better than playing the RuCo teams? For who?

6A teams should play in regions with other 6A teams. Not 5A.

Edited by THE SQUAD

a joke

If I was 6a coach that is a perineal power like MHS, Rutherford Co schools ( knowing you are in playoffs )

I'm scheduling BA, MBA , Ensworth , and all other top teams.

Why to see how my team stacks up and to play the best competition -

Don't tell me it's to rough to travel or costs money argument has no warrant

Heck I will start a go fund me page

66 if'un ewe wood start a classick eye'm shore we cood git Mairvul two come two yore parrydise and play.....Butt ewe wood nead two provide 1st klass airfare.... Deelux rooms wif AC and cullured TV....Momma likes a lott ov seefood (jist ennythang she seas)......Staydeeum seets wif arms....A 50 thousand dollur doenashun two tha RED and BLACK fund.....A generuss supply ov cold klumpy buttermilk and crumbled up cornbread.....and a 2 ft paint rollur and lotts ov SPF so's eye cain maik shore momma down't get sunburnt...... :popcorneater:  

66 if'un ewe wood start a classick eye'm shore we cood git Mairvul two come two yore parrydise and play.....Butt ewe wood nead two provide 1st klass airfare.... Deelux rooms wif AC and cullured TV....Momma likes a lott ov seefood (jist ennythang she seas)......Staydeeum seets wif arms....A 50 thousand dollur doenashun two tha RED and BLACK fund.....A generuss supply ov cold klumpy buttermilk and crumbled up cornbread.....and a 2 ft paint rollur and lotts ov SPF so's eye cain maik shore momma down't get sunburnt...... :popcorneater:

Maybe if maryville would listen to Quasimodo you guys would finally get over the hump and make it to cookeville

King Ronnie and Jester Bernie need pensions funded. They aren't cutting back on number of playoff games.

I wouldn't be opposed to going back to 5 classes, but you're right I don't see that happening at this point.

That's why I think the Super 32 may just stay past next year. Don't see em agreeing on a better plan by then.

I wouldn't be opposed to going back to 5 classes, but you're right I don't see that happening at this point.

That's why I think the Super 32 may just stay past next year. Don't see em agreeing on a better plan by then.

I've said for years go to 4 classes and add a option of an 11th kickoff game like the tip off classics in basketball. But alas.