1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

id take that bet. ive never seen anyone catch him in open field or catch up from behind and tackle him. id go on a limb and say he is one of the fastest in west tn at any school classification. maybe even the state.

he squats 485, benches 290, powercleans 255, and has a 40 time of 4.32.

this kid is a beast. and can run you over or run

right past you

Pretty sure Davis doesn't have that kind of speed. But remember there is track fast and there's football fast. Johnson didn't really show me any 4.3 speed last year in our game. This is the same team that people were saying had no speed. He was caught behind the line of scrimmage several times that night. I'm sure he's a good player but sometimes speed is a little overrated when u can't get out of the backfield.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id take that bet. ive never seen anyone catch him in open field or catch up from behind and tackle him. id go on a limb and say he is one of the fastest in west tn at any school classification. maybe even the state.

this kid is a beast. and can run you over or run right past you

Not being smart but all that equaled -9

yards on 10 carries at halftime last year against a good defense

Not being smart but all that equaled -9

yards on 10 carries at halftime last year against a good defense

Exactly what I was going to say lol... he broke loose on a kickoff return and took it back to around the 45 but other than that he did nothing last yr. But I will say that he is fast as can be. I know he rated a laser timed 4.37 last summer at a camp but as Rings said there is a difference in running 40 yards with no gear on and then running on a football field with the gear and ppl all around you. I think if you put him behind a good O line that he would be a potential All State player.

Exactly what I was going to say lol... he broke loose on a kickoff return and took it back to around the 45 but other than that he did nothing last yr. But I will say that he is fast as can be. I know he rated a laser timed 4.37 last summer at a camp but as Rings said there is a difference in running 40 yards with no gear on and then running on a football field with the gear and ppl all around you. I think if you put him behind a good O line that he would be a potential All State player.

Exactly, in no way was I taking anything away from him, he's good and is very fast

this kid is a beast. and can run you over or run right past you

If this young man runs a (REAL) sub 4.5 forty he would be getting offers from EVERY D1 school in the country.Been around this game a very long time and a (REAL) sub 4.5 is hard to get.I am not being ugly but a 4.37 is CRAZY fast!Good luck to the young man if he is that fast,he will write his own ticket. Edited by orngnblk

If this young man runs a (REAL) sub 4.5 forty he would be getting offers from EVERY D1 school in the country.Been around this game a very long time and a (REAL) sub 4.5 is hard to get.I am not being ugly but a 4.37 is CRAZY fast!Good luck to the young man if he is that fast,he will write his own ticket.

He really runs it man. He was legitimately clocked at a 4.37 or 4.38 last offseason in a laser timed 40. And this was what our WC coach told me so I don't think he was lying. I forget which camp it was at.