AA substate prediction

Basketball102

Nope im not. You dont understand the word OPINION. Means not a fact! Its a feeling i have personally. I've coached, i knlw what I think it takes. You may feel different, thats your OPINION.[/quote

I mean if I coached I would hype my team up also, but I wouldn't hide behind a fake name doing it. Your opinion is yours, I'm saying you have a lot of information on SS. That's what I'm saying. That's with the girls and boys teams.

I have the same amount of info as any other fan on here has about a team they watch and keep up with. 

Absolutely. It should be a really fun post season in West Tennessee for 2A. Southside and Westview being undefeated in District play makes them the favorite in Region 7. However, Obion, Fayette Ware, and Lexington are not just going to lay down. And Ripley, Haywood, Liberty, Sheffield, Craigmont and Manassas doing their thing in the other region. It should be a lot of fun and could be yet another state champion from West Tennessee. 

I agree, all those teams listed has as great of chance as any. I cant wait til the tournaments tip off

I think Region 2 has four strong teams in CAK, Catholic, Fulton and Alcoa that can all make the substate.  Austin-East has some talent and are very capable of a tournament run.  I don't know anything about the Region 1 teams, but from what I've heard Sullivan East, Grainger, and Elizabethton are really good teams.

Edited by QSouth89

I think Region 2 has four strong teams in CAK, Catholic, Fulton and Alcoa that can all make the substate.  Austin-East has some talent and are very capable of a tournament run.  I don't know anything about the Region 1 teams, but from what I've heard Sullivan East, Grainger, and Elizabethton are really good teams.

Don't think anyone in region 1 has a prayer.