2016 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

FormerMCHSWarrior

Barney you are full of mess. I garuntee you Grider will have an empty stadium if he is charging $25. Does D60 think he is a durn movie star now? What kind of mess is a mini corndog? That is just Grider being cheap. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you will see when you walk up to the gate and are told. $25 and no coolers allowed starting in 2016 at Beene Stadium.

Roy, you will see when you walk up to the gate and are told. $25 and no coolers allowed starting in 2016 at Beene Stadium.

Barney you are full of mess. They have not said anything on WEPG about Grider doing this mess. Im not falling for your mess. You must have Grider mixed up with what the SOS. Them Jasperlites probably would charge this much to help recoup some tithe money. You think im joking but im not.

I had a nice conversation with that peg leg fellow last night and he said I could ride in his plane with Roy anytime I wanted to. Heck we could even pick up PP68

I garuntee you I dont ride in pegleg plane. Pegleg can land that plane just about anywhere like he did one of his planes up their behind Griders sign. I garuntee you though he would have a tough time landing his plane where pp68, pastry grad, lying lips, and lying lips Jr aka little rikki is. They aint any landing zone in that subterranean area. You think im joking but im not.

• 3 weeks later...

I garuntee you I dont ride in pegleg plane. Pegleg can land that plane just about anywhere like he did one of his planes up their behind Griders sign. I garuntee you though he would have a tough time landing his plane where pp68, pastry grad, lying lips, and lying lips Jr aka little rikki is. They aint any landing zone in that subterranean area. You think im joking but im not.

i was told Grider was gonna repaint the practice field lines to look like a runway. They are gonna shoot the fireworks and pegleg is gonna land his plane down there as a charter plane for opposing teams and fans. That D60 feller is taking pictures of it. Griders bodyguard coach is gonna be the security to make sure all goes smooth.

• 2 weeks later...

i was told Grider was gonna repaint the practice field lines to look like a runway. They are gonna shoot the fireworks and pegleg is gonna land his plane down there as a charter plane for opposing teams and fans. That D60 feller is taking pictures of it. Griders bodyguard coach is gonna be the security to make sure all goes smooth.

i don't need no lines, Roy says all I need is an X and I can sat it nose down on the 50. I did hear D60 is gonna do a motorcycle jump with Roy as passenger at the Jamboree Half Time

i don't need no lines, Roy says all I need is an X and I can sat it nose down on the 50. I did hear D60 is gonna do a motorcycle jump with Roy as passenger at the Jamboree Half Time

I garuntee you I aint jumping out of anything with d60. Pegleg I garuntee you if d60 or powerp is controlling your joy stick you could land that plane on Griders p on his fifty yard line. You landed that plane behind Griders sign with one wing. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you I aint jumping out of anything with d60. Pegleg I garuntee you if d60 or powerp is controlling your joy stick you could land that plane on Griders p on his fifty yard line. You landed that plane behind Griders sign with one wing. You think im joking but im not.

lmbo

I ain't doing no halftime show, but me and Pegleg are going to give helicopter rides at halftime down on the practice field...

12931156_1711079482496489_55290677518943

I garuntee you Grider better have plenty of Charmin and free undies down there if pegleg is flying them in a helicopter. They will come back and need a new pair of briefs. You think im joking but im not.