Trezevant 2016

kwc

I'm not sure but I think it was either 3-1 or 4-1 Whitehaven. Don't quote me on that though. I did not attend the scrimmage due to prior commitments. However, I was told how it went. Nevertheless, the person I talked to about the scrimmage couldn't stay the whole time. He did see the bulk of the scrimmage. My source of information did say that CR is up to about 230 lbs. of pure muscle and he hasn't lost a step. He also confirmed a rumor that I had heard. Apparently, when CR played in the championship game he wasn't 100% healthy. He played with a strained hammy. He was in full 'Beast Mode' yesterday. He has actually gotten better. Now, that's just scary!

That's more than scary!!!ðŸ™

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hode the women and children scary

Coach10ac, a CoachT'er who posts quite often in the Whitehaven threads said that one of our stud LB's, Aubrey Miller, who's already received about 3 offers to play D-1 next year, hit CR with everything he had and CR shrugged it off like a windshield does a bug when traveling on a highway. Aubrey Miller is every bit of 6'-2" and 210 lbs.

never count anyone out in football.  trezevant is an awesome team but a lot can happen between now and the championship.

Just guessing but I'd say they have 6 or 7 kids who will go d1 , Thats a little much for any 2a team to overcome.These kids are big,strong,quick and fast. It would take a bunch of misfortune or a major meltdown by themselves for any 2a team to take um down.