Heritage 2016

Yesterday Heritage lost a great fan, supporter, former assistant coach, Principal, VFL member off the 1969 team and one of the best players Blount County has ever had from the old Walland High. We will miss Benny Dalton very badly. RIP

Prayers of comfort to the Dalton family during this time of grief......

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Heritage has switched back to the white helmets this year. I myself like these better than the one's they had last year because gray isn't one of the schools colors.vfa5tz.jpg

It seems gray is the new black. Ten years ago teams started wearing black uniforms even if it wasn't in their school color. Now the trend is gray. I'd like for teams to wear their actual school colors.

Technically neither is white. I believe Heritage calls their colors scarlet and Columbia blue.

If that be the case most schools would fall under that guideline. If we all went to the first game and GQ added another color to our uniforms people would fuss and grumble about breaking tradition. I'm sure with a team overall winning percentage of 32% over the lifetime record out at Heritage they might have went to gray last year to make sure there wasn't some kind of jink on the team.