Region 7-A

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County will be really young and talented. They will not beat the top 3 but I would not be surprised if the falcons get the 4th spot. LC will be a major power in two years and will compete with anyone. Just have to get through this season and people will see a big change in the falcons in 2017.

Wouldn't surprise me either. I was hoping you could give us the low down on this years Falcon team. I knew last year they were a one horse team. Is he playing anywhere in college? Really hope so cause he is a special player.

Lake County will be really young and talented. They will not beat the top 3 but I would not be surprised if the falcons get the 4th spot. LC will be a major power in two years and will compete with anyone. Just have to get through this season and people will see a big change in the falcons in 2017.

I agree.I think the Falcons will challenge for the 4th spot this year.Have some good looking freshmen with size coming from an undefefeated regular season at the middle school.As far as I know,probably losing the quarterback from that team to a Dyer Co school but still a lot of talent

Edited by mrbigster

I agree.I think the Falcons will challenge for the 4th spot this year.Have some good looking freshmen with size coming from an undefefeated regular season at the middle school.As far as I know,probably losing the quarterback from that team to a Dyer Co school but still a lot of talent

The team you guys had at the middle school last year was very good. Got the chance to see them play twice. The qb is gone. Since his momma works in Dyer Co. you can bank on that. But hopefully the rest will stay. Hard to count on that though with the past track record of losing kids to surrounding districts but maybe this class will stay intact.

The team you guys had at the middle school last year was very good. Got the chance to see them play twice. The qb is gone. Since his momma works in Dyer Co. you can bank on that. But hopefully the rest will stay. Hard to count on that though with the past track record of losing kids to surrounding districts but maybe this class will stay intact.

I think we're ok at qb though.Johnson kid has two more years and faster but probably would have been able to move him somewhere elase had the middle school qb stayed.So now,I'm guessing he will be the QB.Very fast.So,dont think we're going to hurt at QB at all.Just getting the younger guys stronger and up to speed.ThE Tubbs kid was a good running back but theres another kid on the squad last year,maybe a Gross kid,.Not the lineman.Played him some at running back,some at receiver.Has the body and I thought the size and speed to be a stud.Dont think they used him enough though.

Wilkes is playing at a junior college this year. The QB from the junior high team went to Dyersburg I believe. All the other kids from last years jr high team stayed and most are playing. Johnson will probably be qb. Ismeal Young will see time at rb and wr. The offensive and defensive lines have real good size. 2016 will be a learning year with so many young kids playing but 2017 and beyond look very bright. If the TSSAA reclassify the smallest 32 to 40 schools together the falcons will be a major player in 1a year in and year out. I am hearing that it is a real possibility that the TSSAA make 1a like 6a and then place all the other schools in classes 2 through 5 minus the privates.