Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Here's the thing about Pals. And this is coming from a world class fast food expert. I rate the food "taste" better than average but not great. But one important thing about the food you get there is it's always fresh, always hot, always quality. During inspections Pals always gets the top ratings. Their restaurants are always the cleanest inside and out that you will find anywhere in the world. (yes I said world). The service at pals is way better than any fast food restaurant on the planet. I don't know where they find these people they staff the restaurants with but they all seem to be All American All Stars of the fast food industry. Always well mannered, well groomed, clean matching uniforms that look brand new every day. Their so nice at that pals down the street from the stadium I think they put it there just for DB fans. You can be all beat down after losing the first round playoff game, cruise through the drive through and just the smiles you'll get will make you feel much better.

Good ownership usually makes for good expierence as far as fast food. Pals has that.

We ate at the one closest to the stadium. I felt like we were rushed to order. I just pulled up and neither one of us had time to look at the menu. I'm off next Friday so I wont be so rushed. Tell me about the sit down restaurants up there.

I guess they are so used to return customers. Most people never look at the menu because they already know what they want. But yeah, you pull up, their ready.