Beech @ Gallatin

Wave16

Not to diminish the others, but there's truly one to stop. The question is how has the passing game come along and how is the defense playing?

Passing game has come around with multiple receivers but the main two are Chambers and Devault. Both are speedsters. Defense is one that will make you drive the field. They have given up some points and yards but they can really play when it comes down to it. They are big on the line and speedy at the linebackers and DB's. It is not the same guy making plays either. They all make big plays. So the question becomes to do play everybody in the box to stop Mason or play man up and see what happens.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 09 the Wave won a hard fought game at shackle island stadium in the regular season. The TB broke off a long run that ended up being the difference.

In the playoffs of that same year there were more ppl at that stadium that I have ever seen (Hville 12 would be the only game that rivals attendance). That still goes down as one of the best high school football games I have ever seen. Both sides absolutely played their guts out.

That 09' playoff game was really something. Some of the best linemen I have ever seen at Beech. Great atmosphere and a tough loss for Gallatin. I still do not know how 3 Gallatin players cannot get the insides kick against one Beech player.

That 09' playoff game was really something. Some of the best linemen I have ever seen at Beech. Great atmosphere and a tough loss for Gallatin. I still do not know how 3 Gallatin players cannot get the insides kick against one Beech player.

Yeah that was a miracle.

I also remember how hard Gallatin hit in that game. Legitimately knocked off Haymer's helmet. I give him props for continuing to run, but man he got smacked.

Eers where is your skeptical self

Oh young Jedi, skeptical I am not. I believe this will be a very interesting game and tell a lot about both teams. Beech has had Gallatin's number the last couple years. Gallatin has some confidence coming into this game riding five straight wins. Beech is coming off of a hard fought loss. I expect to see the box loaded on both sides, dating the other team to beat them with the pass. From what I've seen I give the advantage to Beech upfront and defensively. Gallatin has potentially the best skill player Beech has seen or will see.

Close game, but in the end I will go with Beech by 10.

Oh young Jedi, skeptical I am not. I believe this will be a very interesting game and tell a lot about both teams. Beech has had Gallatin's number the last couple years. Gallatin has some confidence coming into this game riding five straight wins. Beech is coming off of a hard fought loss. I expect to see the box loaded on both sides, dating the other team to beat them with the pass. From what I've seen I give the advantage to Beech upfront and defensively. Gallatin has potentially the best skill player Beech has seen or will see.

Close game, but in the end I will go with Beech by 10.

I think they will load the box too. Everybody has done that. Problem is then 2 fold. If Mason does pop out he has a long gain or score with his speed or you have one on one with the recievers and their speed which is pretty good. How good is the Beech passing game? I know the QB is good but I have not heard about the pass catchers.

Beech can throw it when they need too.

Both teams will score a good number of points, I think it will come down to who converts the most 3 and med to long. Turnovers will also be a factor obviously.

Tough to say - I will go with Beech pulls away late, but if G town wins it will not shock me in the least. They have to hold Mason to 150-180 if they want to seal it.