Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

This will be fun, athletes all over the field and WH has been known to play some pretty darn good defense over the years as well. I look for this game to be a defensive battle.....

Having said that it will be fun watching Oakland beat WH out of the Wing-T!

Oh yeah almost forgot, Oakland has the coaching advantage too.....lol

I see what you just did Kevin. You are just a little pot stirrer aren't you?

LOL.

Eye juis hop wi cin keip it clous Starz... Lass eye hurd thay awreadi wun tha state tidal aginst y'all las nite and weer jus gouing tew Cookevegas tew pik up ouer silvur bawl...Intristing...

Welp, eye dank dat eye hafta uhgree wif ya dare Havungraid04. Err'thang dat eye've hurd uhbowt dis un heer gaim iz dat da Havin iz plaiyun fer secun phiddel. Eye shore hoap hour lil' itty bitty fellers doant ghet runt oilva awl gaim.

Edited by kwc

Welp, eye dank dat eye hafta uhgree wif ya dare Havungraid04. Err'thang dat eye've hurd uhbowt dis un heer gaim iz dat da Havin iz plaiyun fer secun phiddel. Eye shore hoap hour lil' itty bitty fellers doant ghet runt oilva awl gaim.

Eye am glaid ewe fellers ere tawlkin and spellun rite....Eye likes hit...!!!...... :popcorneater:

Eye akuualy cumend Starz,hit taykes skilz tew keip dis upe fur lowng lol

We fine with wAtkins my man. He can hold his own with any one. Let's see if oakland can keep up with him...and yes our backup RB a junior is just as good. Runs with power and speed. We WILL run the ball ain't no doubt about that...don't get it twisted..we ain't white station...just like Franklin, Oakland has not seen a team like us but they are dam sure about to

What I wonder is has Oakland been punched in the mouth yet this year? Most of the time when u swing back and punch the neighborhood bully good in the mouth and stand toe to toe with them, the humbling shock sets in that they're about to be in a real dog fight that they're not used to. That's the best way to beat a bully to me. Swing hard first, land your punches, take your hits and keep swinging. I'm excited to see our defense against them. I still don't see them stopping our run game as great as their defense is. Special-K a special player, MD12 type special in his own way IMO... Can't wait!

Edited by Havengrad04

What I wonder is has Oakland been punched in the mouth yet this year? Most of the time when u swing back and punch the neighborhood bully good in the mouth and stand toe to toe with them, the humbling shock sets in that they're about to be in a real dog fight that they're not used to. That's the best way to beat a bully to me. Swing hard first, land your punches, take your hits and keep swinging. I'm excited to see our defense against them. I still don't see them stopping our run game as great as their defense is. Special-K a special player, MD12 type special in his own way IMO... Can't wait!

I see Whitehaven taking their hardest swing right to Oakland's Chin, just to see that it only made the angry bully even more PO'd.

Should be a good game. And Whitehaven finally gets to try somebody out form the Boro. Always on opposite sides of the bracket, and never get to meet up. From Memphis, you have one big monster. Whitehaven. From the East, you only have one monster in Maryville. I think its nice to see that in the Boro, it could be either Oakland, R'Dale, Blackman, Smyrna, or Siegel who is the big man on the block on a year to year basis. It isn't always the same teams.

Edited by thegreatone36

Has whitehaven been punched in the mouth this year ?