Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

The QB looks alright BUT I think Williams needs to be made ready. He's one of the best Athletes on the team and easily the most heralded. He came as a QB and needs to be ready in case of emergency. 

I don't know who they are going to put as the back up. Seems they are focused on getting VJ ready at the moment. I'm sure Rayshad will get some snaps. You know coach D ... he's going to throw in a wildcat package as well. Could be Rayshad or Witherspoon in that regards.

On another note, going back to your comments about #10 and Megaton at the WR positions. Let's not discount WJ (#14, William Jackson). He's been VERY impressive this spring. He's paid is dues and he's the best blocking WR in the WR corp. However, don't get it twisted ... the man can flat out catch the ball, and he can flat out run! He's this year's MJ. We are legitimately a triple threat on the wings, with some more talented WR waiting to get on the field. 

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Devon Robinson received an offer from Western Illinois, CJ Biggins received an offer from U.T. Martin.

There have been offers to some juniors on the team. (Also a sophomore and a freshman) The list as follows:

Class of 2020 Offers:

#20, LB, Bryson Eason - Received offer from Ole Miss, Virginia Tech.

Class of 2019 Offers:

#81, TE, WR, DE, Cormontae Hamiltin - received off from Virginia Tech.

Class of 2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May, U.T. Martin.

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt Univ., Univ. of Virginia, Virginia Tech Univ., invited to play in the V7 Elite Playmakers All American football game.

#82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. - Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date. (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals). NorthEastern State Univ.,,  Austin Peay Univ., Western Illinois Univ

Green = New since last post

Edited by kwc

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Devon Robinson received an offer from Western Illinois, CJ Biggins received an offer from U.T. Martin.

There have been offers to some juniors on the team. (Also a sophomore and a freshman) The list as follows:

Class of 2020 Offers:

#20, LB, Bryson Eason - Received offer from Ole Miss, Virginia Tech.

Class of 2019 Offers:

#81, TE, WR, DE, Cormontae Hamiltin - received off from Virginia Tech.

Class of 2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May, U.T. Martin.

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt Univ., Univ. of Virginia, Virginia Tech Univ., invited to play in the V7 Elite Playmakers All American football game.

#82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. - Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date. (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals). NorthEastern State Univ.,,  Austin Peay Univ., Western Illinois Univ

Green = New since last post

I love Justin Fuente but I hope U of M can get Bryson or Williams!

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

I love Justin Fuente but I hope U of M can get Bryson or Williams!

You think the U of M coach will still be at the U of M if they have another season like they had last season? I don't. That's the kicker. Coach Norvell will be like Fuentes and go to a power five school next year. There are always plenty of power five jobs open each year. If not next year, then in a couple of years. 

Bryson has three more years at The Haven. I don't think the U of M will be able to compete for him. He will end up at Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame or some place like that. You know coach Saulsberry would love for him to  wear Maze and Blue.

Edited by kwc