PICK ONE MEMORY FROM ANY GAME YOU ATTENDED THIS YEAR

GeneralForrest

I've thought on this topic for a couple of days and haven't really come up with a really memorable or defining play. I know there were plenty of great ones but with the success we've had the past few years, big plays seem like another day at the office. The sp game was probably the best thing that happened to this team. It showed them that they just couldn't show up and expect a win. Just like last year's Boyd game it changed our team's mindset and propelled them to another trip to Cookeville.

When I look back on this season what will stick out the most is the growth of a sophomore qb who had never played the position and how he helped lead his team to another state title appearance.

The sp game was probably the best thing that happened to this team. It showed them that they just couldn't show up and expect a win. Just like last year's Boyd game it changed our team's mindset and propelled them to another trip to Cookeville.

The Boyd game in 2015 was #1 vs #2 in the state. They were ready to play. The SP game was against their biggest rival. Again they were ready to play. Jasper has had a great run but they were out played and pretty much shut down both of those nights. Edited by SPHS09

The Boyd game in 2015 was #1 vs #2 in the state. They were ready to play. The SP game was against their biggest rival. Again they were ready to play. Jasper has had a great run but they were out played and pretty much shut down both of those nights.

Not saying they weren't ready to play. They had no fire, no intensity... You could tell in both games when they came out they weren't pumped up. Why? I don't know. Way too much off field stuff before the sp game as well. Probation announcement on game day affected them some as well. Either way you still have to be ready to play.

Edited by PurplePower68

Now now. Where's your Christmas spirit? Me and Roy will come watch it with you. You have the corn for popping and Roy will bring his famous thermos with hot cocoa.

I garuntee you aint going to get then fellars round the jailhouse to watch that mess again. Id even give ole pp68 some of my hot cocoa in my thermos and a fudge round. What in tarnation is Pegleg doing with a sled? I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Against Scotts Hill, Wayne Co had a 40-7 lead in the second quarter on a hot Saturday night and lost over half the starters to cramps. Next thing we know SH is up 42-40 with about a minute left and Preston Rice comes in and drives WC down the field and scores to take a 46-42 lead with seconds left and the win. It hurt to watch these boys trying play through that much pain, and that's for both teams. Definatly a game that won't be forgotten anytime soon.