PICK ONE MEMORY FROM ANY GAME YOU ATTENDED THIS YEAR

GeneralForrest

I garuntee you aint going to get then fellars round the jailhouse to watch that mess again. Id even give ole pp68 some of my hot cocoa in my thermos and a fudge round. What in tarnation is Pegleg doing with a sled? I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this?? I don't even want to be in the same room as that thermos. If it ain't pegleg or powerp trying to steal that thing it's that Grider man trying to shoot it with his durn cannon. You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

All the mess before the game caused you to lose? We lost a player after warm ups. I just think yall were used to coming out and running away with games, and wasn't ready to be hit in the mouth. Yall can give it, but when you're getting it, you don't know how to respond

Lol the stuff all week was a distraction for both teams. Sp handled theirs a little better. Our boys have been hit in the mouth as you say by a lot of bigger teams and always respond. Not sure that was the problem.

After the game I voiced my opinion publicly saying we got outcoached and outplayed. I took some heat for that comment too. It wasn't a knock on our kids or coaches. I still stand by that comment too. Have to hand it to sp, they played their butt off.

Edited by PurplePower68

I thought the media blew alot of stuff up due to the game. It was a huge blow losing our fastest player less than 5 mins before going out the double doors.

But I only seen 2 teams hit yall back. I can't think of another team that was as physical as those 2 teams.. bigger you may have played but not more physical

Against Scotts Hill, Wayne Co had a 40-7 lead in the second quarter on a hot Saturday night and lost over half the starters to cramps. Next thing we know SH is up 42-40 with about a minute left and Preston Rice comes in and drives WC down the field and scores to take a 46-42 lead with seconds left and the win. It hurt to watch these boys trying play through that much pain, and that's for both teams. Definatly a game that won't be forgotten anytime soon.

That game taught both teams a lesson that helped them later in the season...the chatter on the sideline for Scotts Hill's opening round win at  #1 Adamsville after they scored late to take the lead was " the Wayne County thing ain't happening tonight", and it did not. I knew that we were not in a good place against the Wildcats when we scored and started celebrating with time on the clock, and Rice coming back in. I'd still trade the loss for the lesson learned the hard way.

That game taught both teams a lesson that helped them later in the season...the chatter on the sideline for Scotts Hill's opening round win at #1 Adamsville after they scored late to take the lead was " the Wayne County thing ain't happening tonight", and it did not. I knew that we were not in a good place against the Wildcats when we scored and started celebrating with time on the clock, and Rice coming back in. I'd still trade the loss for the lesson learned the hard way.

You couldn't be more right, WC learned that you can't let up that you gotta play every down. That game gave both teams much needed focus for the remainder of the year

I thought the media blew alot of stuff up due to the game. It was a huge blow losing our fastest player less than 5 mins before going out the double doors.

But I only seen 2 teams hit yall back. I can't think of another team that was as physical as those 2 teams.. bigger you may have played but not more physical

Beerman what kind of mess is this? I thought you said we werent going to have to listen to your bunch of mess anymore. You are already making that Mathis man real mad for next year. You think im joking but im not.

I think a lot of times the Chattanooga media likes to knock on the successful valley teams because we are the ones that are there in the end and not one of the "Chattanooga teams."

I would say this year Trez and sp were the most physical teams we played. Trez gets a nod just from size and athleticism. Sp gets a nod because they brought it every single play. I was actually referencing the kids that have started the last couple years being in tough physical games. Trez, Boyd and Tyner were physical teams last year. That Tyner qtr final may have actually been the hardest hitting game of all.