Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

A couple of good scrimmages in Knox Co today - 5/11/17

• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

#1 HTV

HTV

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,923 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm going to head to Farragut, where Central and Farragut will meet up.  

Science Hill at Knoxville West should also be interesting.  

Love this time of year.  

And in Middle Tennessee, Blackman at Independence tomorrow evening should be a really interesting matchup.  

Go Army - Beat Navy!

#2 chsbobcat09

chsbobcat09

Trainer

• Members
    • 181 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'll be down to Farragut myself. Go Bobcats

#3 IrishBBall

IrishBBall

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,981 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Catholic and Oakland at 6:00 tonight due to weather

#4 HTV

HTV

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,923 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Catholic and Oakland at 6:00 tonight due to weather

At Catholic or Oakland? 

Go Army - Beat Navy!

#5 IrishBBall

IrishBBall

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,981 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think it is at UTC. I thought it was at Catholic but it isn't.

#6 chsbobcat09

chsbobcat09

Trainer

• Members
    • 181 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I thought we looked pretty good considering how much we lost from last years team. QB looks like a stud, WR's did good. Our running game will have to get better but I saw some good things there. Defense will be the question, some plays looked great and some left me scratching my head. All in all I think we will be in great shape come first game at Tennessee High. Go Bobcats

#7 GoPats2019

GoPats2019

Trainer

• Members
    • 212 posts

Posted A week ago

I think it is at UTC. I thought it was at Catholic but it isn't.

FWIW, Oakland dominated... although it's a spring scrimmage. 

#8 IrishBBall

IrishBBall

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,981 posts

Posted A week ago

FWIW, Oakland dominated... although it's a spring scrimmage. 

Not surprised considering 3 starting linemen out with injuries along with starting RB. I think the Irish were pretty pleased considering.

#9 HTV

HTV

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,923 posts

Posted A week ago

I thought we looked pretty good considering how much we lost from last years team. QB looks like a stud, WR's did good. Our running game will have to get better but I saw some good things there. Defense will be the question, some plays looked great and some left me scratching my head. All in all I think we will be in great shape come first game at Tennessee High. Go Bobcats

Agreed.  Both teams have some really good athletes.  

Fawver is the real deal, and he may be even a better DB than he is a QB, and that's staying something.  Central will be fine once they get adjustments made on the defensive side.  Can't wait to see him play QB without a green non-contact jersey on.  He's going to be special.  

Farragut's main need on offense is at QB and RB, where they have to replace a couple of bonifide studs.  I thought Farragut's QB made some good throws.  The good thing is that with the talent he has around him on the offensive side of the ball he doesn't have to be great, just solid.  

Thought it was good work for both sides.  Both will be major factors in their regions in 2017.  

Edited by HTV, A week ago.

Go Army - Beat Navy!

#10 32hammer

32hammer

Challenger

• Members
    • 539 posts

Posted A week ago

Agreed.  Both teams have some really good athletes.  

Fawver is the real deal, and he may be even a better DB than he is a QB, and that's staying something.  Central will be fine once they get adjustments made on the defensive side.  Can't wait to see him play QB without a green non-contact jersey on.  He's going to be special.  

Farragut's main need on offense is at QB and RB, where they have to replace a couple of bonifide studs.  I thought Farragut's QB made some good throws.  The good thing is that with the talent he has around him on the offensive side of the ball he doesn't have to be great, just solid.  

Thought it was good work for both sides.  Both will be major factors in their regions in 2017.  

Is the central QB and DB you're talking about the one that transferred from Carter?  Heard good things about him and a rising 9th grader at QB from Carter as well.

Spirit Style Chooser: