CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

One More Thing.

This is the Main Event.

No bars hold, No disqualifications, No time limits. No holding back.

Making statements on how good your football team is, having your first string players play as much as they can.

Seniors final games! And if you think Cloudland has not been holding back, I think you will see in the next few games. Time for Coach Mike Lunsford

"To let the dogs out"

Tournament games should be for the best teams to play in the best games, and if Byrd, Benfield, Lunsford's son or any other player on the Landers team can score 6 or 7 times a game., then thats what needs to happen. Loud Scores make Loud noises, and its time East Tennessee teams make some loud noises in Murrfreesboro. Good Luck to all East Tennessee Football Teams

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear cak has a pretty decent team i hope cloudland isnt overlooking anybody atleast i think they should know better its time to start playing some competition now its only going to get harder. ill agree with dekerivers the playoffs are for the best teams and lunceford should let the dogs out and leave the 1st string in late into the game if things do get ugly for cak,but you never know they might keep it close