South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

25 minutes ago, powerp said:

Let me just say this....Whitwell will be going up against an angry team next week....celebrating a 2-0 victory in a jamboree like it’s the Super Bowl has not been forgotten. Whitwell has a talented group of juniors no doubt about it. This will be a good hard fought battle. Jasper is off so them and Whitwell can combine fans.

Lol we just hope to keep it close. 

Just now, TigerfootballFan said:

Y’all have a good team. No denying that. Just how I see this game....Coaching advantage and line play I’m going with SP. I think it’s close to a push on backs even though I give SP a slight advantage there. Whitwell has a big advantage at qb with Holloway settling in. Both defenses have been stout this year. The team with the fewest mistakes will take it.

1 minute ago, TigerfootballFan said:

I don’t see that game being a blow out. I’d say it’ll be a close game, and I’m sure both teams will show up and perform like two 7-0 teams should. Good luck to both teams I just hate it that one has to lose.

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

Y’all have a good team. No denying that. Just how I see this game....Coaching advantage and line play I’m going with SP. I think it’s close to a push on backs even though I give SP a slight advantage there. Whitwell has a big advantage at qb with Holloway settling in. Both defenses have been stout this year. The team with the fewest mistakes will take it.

Coach Boldin and Coach Coley will get out coached by Coach Grider and Coach P.

5 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Coach Boldin and Coach Coley will get out coached by Coach Grider and Coach P.

Grider and his whole staff can gameplan like nobody’s business. We should not have beat Jasper 2 ears ago at our field but did because we were well prepared.

9 minutes ago, powerp said:

Grider and his whole staff can gameplan like nobody’s business. We should not have beat Jasper 2 ears ago at our field but did because we were well prepared.

Powerp you are full of mess.  Grider played the SOS two years ago at that Baxter mans stadium and lost.  You and legit need to go stick your head in the sand.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp you are full of mess.  Grider played the SOS two years ago at that Baxter mans stadium and lost.  You and legit need to go stick your head in the sand.  You think im joking but im not. 

You are correct Roy. I meant this year we played up there and last year was at home. My deepest apologies.