Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

3 hours ago, GVille89 said:

I see all this talk on here talking about how great whitwells defense is but I don’t think they have played a run game like ours and I was talking with the HC who is very good at finding a weakness on teams and exposing them and from the sounds of it he is very confident. And are whitwells “studs” that good or just lack of competition they play? 

You do realize Whitwell beat Trousdale and you did you see what TC did to Gordonsville this year it wasn’t pretty the 2 and 3 rd string was in before 4th quarter and TC still was scoring on Gordonsville with ease most people would say Gordonsville played a very weak schedule and struggled all season and only made the playoffs because of the weak region  they play in

1 hour ago, TigerfootballFan said:

We have a very physical defense. This bunch will hit you. Physical DL, Fast and Physical LBs,DBs that play bump and run coverage. 

I’m sorry but must have seen a different blue and white team that came to the creekbank and played TC because none of that describes the Gordonsville Defense I seen especially physical but go ahead and play bump and run defense and you’ll Gordonsville DB will be looking at the back of whitwell skill positions players back a lot on Friday night 

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

You do realize Whitwell beat Trousdale and you did you see what TC did to Gordonsville this year it wasn’t pretty the 2 and 3 rd string was in before 4th quarter and TC still was scoring on Gordonsville with ease most people would say Gordonsville played a very weak schedule and struggled all season and only made the playoffs because of the weak region  they play in

Ouch!

10 minutes ago, RTD said:

Trousdale got some lucky calls on us and that’s what helped them blow that game open.

8 minutes ago, GVille89 said:

Trousdale got some lucky calls on us and that’s what helped them blow that game open.

I see must have been 100’s of calls since it was a 42-0 beating that Gordonsville took from TC and I don’t even think Gordonsville cross the 50 but 1 time against the 3rd string defense