Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

Just now, TigerfootballFan said:

Gordonsville will need to play alot better than the past two weeks to keep it close. best of luck. 

I don't disagree. We had 5 turnovers against Clay, and last night, I feel they were intentionally trying to different things and get others involved to give Givens a rest. Either way, I look forward to the game.

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I don't disagree. We had 5 turnovers against Clay, and last night, I feel they were intentionally trying to different things and get others involved to give Givens a rest. Either way, I look forward to the game.

Whitwell defense has only allowed one 100 yard rusher all season ( #9 from SP), will be a good challenge for both teams. Gordy runs the ball well from what i heard. I know Whitwell is excited about the challenge. 

They have 2 common opponents.

Whitwell 17

Trousdale Co. 14

Trousdale Co. 42

Gordonsville 0

Whitwell 65

Clay Co. 6

Gordonsville 27

Clay Co. 14

Whitwell allowed 21 points against South Pitt and 14 against Trousdale Co. They allowed a combined 21 points in the other 9 games. So defensively they are very good.

Then on the flipside Gordonsville was shutout by Trousdale County and Watertown.

Whitwell 42

Gordonsville 6

Edited by steelcityroller

Whitwell will mercy rule Gordonsville I have seen both teams and Gordonsville has a great RB but whitwell defense will shut him down                                                    Whitwell 48.                                                        Gordonsville 6

3 hours ago, powerp said:

Whitwell by 42. Condra will be the fastest man on the field. Whitwell is nothing fancy on defense just tough in your face man to man. If you have a passing game then you could move the ball maybe.

I think there might be 2 faster then him on his own team..... lol.  

Clay county had a bit of success early on throwing the ball, but Whitwell adjusted and stopped that quick.