Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

1 minute ago, TigerfootballFan said:

I think no chance IMO. The rematch has been the driving force since the loss to you guys. Not saying we will win the rematch but these kids want it bad. 

Yeah getting that safety against us in the Jamboree solidified y’all as a force to reckon with, LMBO!  But nah, all joking aside, Whitwell is good and is riding high right now.   However, I learned a long long time ago that no matter how hard you work or think you work, there is ALWAYS somebody working just as hard.  Point is, don’t put yourself too high up on a pedestal.  Gordy wants it badly too.  And as you guys already learned, Jamborees don’t mean a thing lol.  SP wants it just as bad.    JB wants it bad too.  The team to beat isn’t Gordy or SP, it is Coalfield or Greenback.  

Just being honest I think us losing the young man with the  Broken Collarbone will hurt us pretty bad on defense and leave us vulnerable on that side- he will be very hard to to replace - but just as bad the one who cracked his rib will really hurt us if he isn't on the field -   I think Whitwell pulls off the win but GV will probably do a little better than you all are thinking. 

50 minutes ago, Tigers2000 said:

Just being honest I think us losing the young man with the  Broken Collarbone will hurt us pretty bad on defense and leave us vulnerable on that side- he will be very hard to to replace - but just as bad the one who cracked his rib will really hurt us if he isn't on the field -   I think Whitwell pulls off the win but GV will probably do a little better than you all are thinking. 

You can't replace Shrum that's for sure. Coley will have a plan . No reason to think he wont, he has adjusted every game so far. I was told today Trace is a 100 percent go for Friday night.

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yeah getting that safety against us in the Jamboree solidified y’all as a force to reckon with, LMBO!  But nah, all joking aside, Whitwell is good and is riding high right now.   However, I learned a long long time ago that no matter how hard you work or think you work, there is ALWAYS somebody working just as hard.  Point is, don’t put yourself too high up on a pedestal.  Gordy wants it badly too.  And as you guys already learned, Jamborees don’t mean a thing lol.  SP wants it just as bad.    JB wants it bad too.  The team to beat isn’t Gordy or SP, it is Coalfield or Greenback.  

Has nothing to do with jamboree or anything. The kids just want another chance to get a part of history. They are 100 percent focused on Gordonsville.

21 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Has nothing to do with jamboree or anything. The kids just want another chance to get a part of history. They are 100 percent focused on Gordonsville.

Not according to yalls “hype” video.  Just saying.  I still think we are 2-3 TD’s better, but not because of talent.  We are younger than you.   Our coaching staff is much more experienced for those type of atmosphere.  We too want to be part of history.  Our own history.  Just saying, be careful what you wish for.  Beating us in the 3rd rd then losing to GB or CF in the 4th, you still make history for Whitwell.  We beat you in the 3rd and lose to GB or CF in the 4th and our season Is a letdown.  Keep in mind both teams are trying to write their own history. Good luck

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Not according to yalls “hype” video.  Just saying.  I still think we are 2-3 TD’s better, but not because of talent.  We are younger than you.   Our coaching staff is much more experienced for those type of atmosphere.  We too want to be part of history.  Our own history.  Just saying, be careful what you wish for.  Beating us in the 3rd rd then losing to GB or CF in the 4th, you still make history for Whitwell.  We beat you in the 3rd and lose to GB or CF in the 4th and our season Is a letdown.  Keep in mind both teams are trying to write their own history. Good luck

To me The Coaching alone for SP is the game changer in a close game! If its a close game my money on Grider!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

The video was made by a Chattanooga firm that’s been covering them along with many other local teams. I know it’s hard to fathom, but not everything is about the Pirates. 

4 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

I think no chance IMO. The rematch has been the driving force since the loss to you guys. Not saying we will win the rematch but these kids want it bad. 

They should want it bad. Whitwell hasn't been good in so long. Of course they want to win in a bad way. I think everyone in Whitwell know they have got to do it in these playoffs and next season. This is their chance to make a deep run. 

45 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

The video wasnt made by Whitwell. It was made by FAMED, a company out of chattanooga that makes season long documentaries about each team they follow. Its great for the kids. I agree about coaching staff, whitwell has young coaches just getting started in the game but they did make some adjustments down the stretch to give them a chance to win. Round 3 will be fun.

2 hours ago, Tigers2000 said:

Cracked rib? Good grief.. I didn't hear about that one either. Whitwell has a lot of great players. As long as they have 31,22,15,3,4,10, etc then they have plenty of good players left to win big again this week. 

1 hour ago, TigerfootballFan said:

You can't replace Shrum that's for sure. Coley will have a plan . No reason to think he wont, he has adjusted every game so far. I was told today Trace is a 100 percent go for Friday night.

Wait a minute. Time out... Someone received a cracked ribs last week? That same person will play this week with cracked ribs in the game of football? Wow.. what a freaking tough kid.