OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

JMS 24 - RMS 0.  Jefferson has a good little quarterback who makes accurate passes, along with some pretty good receivers.  RMS had a good looking defense when the ball was on the ground, but less effective against the passing game.  A significant factor in the lopsided score was the number of fumbles for Robertsville.

1 hour ago, Netmom said:

JMS 24 - RMS 0.  Jefferson has a good little quarterback who makes accurate passes, along with some pretty good receivers.  RMS had a good looking defense when the ball was on the ground, but less effective against the passing game.  A significant factor in the lopsided score was the number of fumbles for Robertsville.

Does it look like the two teams will combine for a good freshmen class at ORHS next year? This year's group has looked a little weak the two games I've seen them play but they have a great running back.

I KNOW I AM AN OAK RIDGE HOMER but...

Am I alone in thinking Herbert Booker is playing himself into an SEC, ACC or at least a Southern Conference/Ohio Valley Conference scholarship???

Herbert and Jordan are having big years because they are both healthy.

The same could be said for Kai'Reese, Jeremy Mitchell. Jordan, Adams and several others.

Yes, the first half problems must be fixed and they can be. A complete Oak Ridge game will give any Class 5A team a battle.

RWR!

• 2 weeks later...

We still need to play a solid four quarters of play and I hope we do so against Powell, Clinton, 

BYE WEEK IS UPON US...

We stand at 6 - 1 with our 3 games with 6A teams behind us, Dragons up next and 6 - 1 Powell and 5 - 1 Fulton licking their chops for Wildcat meat.

The players we were counting on before the season have all stepped up and performed. The OL and DL have done admirably and continue to improve each week. Very proud of the linemen.

A very important development I have noticed is the number of talented players starting to emerge as the season rolls along. This growth is improving our team's depth.

Just a few names of players to continue to look for the rest of this season...

Mitchell Gibbons

Isaiah and Jacquez Johnson

Shemar Smith

Jaxson Adams

Johnathan Stewart'

Tyrell Romano

A healthy Caelan Thompson

Kijuan Stacey Wright

Andrew Bivens'

Trey Rowe

Now, if we can play four quarters, we will b okay.