OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

23 minutes ago, bounder said:

Glad I didn't make it but with a 99.8 temp probably good I stayed home. I am going to take Momma Bounder to the doctor and follow along. Pills and shots for both of us, she probably has bronchitis and with no immune system that's not good. 

OR had some good players also this evening in the freshman game. They drove it the distance the first series and number 1 is good. I just enjoy knowing I was able to see some of what is in store for the future. 

4 hours ago, bounder said:

Glad I didn't make it but with a 99.8 temp probably good I stayed home. I am going to take Momma Bounder to the doctor and follow along. Pills and shots for both of us, she probably has bronchitis and with no immune system that's not good. 

Get well soon both of you. I will say a prayer or two for Momma and Papa.

4 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

35-7 Red Rebels end of 3rd qrt. 

Those updates were all fake news, right?

Dang nabbit, I really thought we had a chance to be competitive last night. Well, congrats to the Rebels and good luck the rest of the season. The Wildcats will get back out on the practice field and work on things. RWR!