OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

3 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I went out onto the field at the Catholic game and someone showed me a freshman that got onto the varsity for us and he looks like he is ready for the NFL Draft next year. I couldn't believe it.

I don't believe it either but OR Freshmen #1 is in the league of Tee Higgins if he works everyday for the next four years. That work ethic and God blessed talent is what makes a player All Region and All State or even All American.

RWR and Go Rebles.

40 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

The Oak Ridge Boosters have posted we do play Maryville at MHS today. Good luck to all the players and PLEASE let us know how things go. I am going to go out on a limb and predict the Wildcats make history and win both games. I doubt that has evver happened. Check out freshmen #1, he looked great in highlights from the Frosh game against HVA.

That is way out on a limb.  Lol.  I give our frosh a shot, but the JV is another story.  Not because we are bad, but Murvul is just so deep grades 10-11 that it's hard to line up against them and get anything done.  But, you're always positive and that's ok too.  Good luck young Cats.  

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I am so happy Wiley the Wildcat is getting an update this season. Great work to the people responsible. I honestly believe Wiley should be in the Oak Ridge Sports Hall of Fame. I just don't know how to present this to the voting committee without sounding stupid.

Maybe some people have noticed but I have been known as some version of WillieThe Wildcat on all of the various CoachT Message Boards for over 20 years. I took that name to honor Wiley. This explains why my many posts are childish, serious or informative. I am just playing a character. 

I will be coming home to Oak Ridge this Friday for the game and if you want to meet let me know. I plan on sitting on the lower right end of the Visitor side so I can look across the field and take in the many traditions of Wildcat football like the stairs and RR X s. My old spot for many many years was standing under the press box where the visiting team came out of their locker room. You can see the whole field from that spot.

RWR!

I will look for you, I am a cheer parent so we are usually on the lower level right in front of the cheer team.

Edited by jeffyt

10 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

22-6 Rebels 3 mins left in 2nd qrt 

First they have 7 points and now they have 6? Oh I just don't know what to believe. Haha jk

Btw, Gaylor was at the game Saturday night, but you could tell he was in some pain just by the way he was walking. Looks like it was his lower back bothering him.

5 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

First they have 7 points and now they have 6? Oh I just don't know what to believe. Haha jk

Btw, Gaylor was at the game Saturday night, but you could tell he was in some pain just by the way he was walking. Looks like it was his lower back bothering him.

Sorry fat fingers 30-6 Halftime 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Like 1