Best 5A runningback

BiggieEarl01

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that when oakland came up to scrimmage jeff co. chris shiverdecker didn't do squat. He just didn't want any of ryan stell and his pain train of a defense.

825644203[/snapback]

I guess ignorance really is bliss.

1. Shiverdecker was running behind a o-line of sophmores and juniors who had never played together before the SCRIMMAGE!

2. Shiverdecker hurt his back before the scrimmage and was not 100%, he was reinjured during the scrimmage and was taken out.

3. Chris does not have to prove himself in a SPRING SCRIMMAGE. Chris proved his talent on the field IN GAMES last year, and will do it again this season.

4. I would love to see Oaklands "Pain Train" of a defense against Chris at 100% with a o-line that knows what they`re doing.

excuses excuses excuses........you have a million of them don't you? We would take it to Shivy EVERY TIME scrimmage , regular game, or playoff game. Your choice.......PAIN TRAIN.................DELIVERS!

And BTW....that LINE that threw yours around like rag dolls....well they were SOPHS too........any MORE excuses??? And the DEMOLITION MAN #51 that was making Shivvy CRINGE and stutter step......you guessed it...a SOPH>

Edited by 2priceless

1. Shiverdecker was running behind a o-line of sophmores and juniors who had never played together before the SCRIMMAGE!

2. Shiverdecker hurt his back before the scrimmage and was not 100%, he was reinjured during the scrimmage and was taken out.

3. Chris does not have to prove himself in a SPRING SCRIMMAGE. Chris proved his talent on the field IN GAMES last year, and will do it again this season.

4. I would love to see Oaklands "Pain Train" of a defense against Chris at 100% with a o-line that knows what they`re doing.

825644242[/snapback]

1 What is oaklands team made of, oh its all sophmores and juniors

2this is not last year he can win games by his skill last year this year

3 why would u want to see the pain train run him over again

1 What is oaklands team made of, oh its all sophmores and juniors

2this is not last year he can win games by his skill last year this year

3 why would u want to see the pain train run him over again

825644257[/snapback]

JC4LIFE may want to see it....but I GUARANTEE that SHIVVY wants NO PART of the DEMOLITION MAN anymore.......... :o

Its a SCRIMMAGE! A SPRING scrimmage, which is even worst. Congrats for dominating a scrimmage(IN THE SPRING), oh wait you only won 1-0. You want a slap on the back for "shutting down" Shivy, take it. You know, you Oakland fans are really cocky to have a 14-20 record over the last 3 years with 1 playoff win.

BTW, all last year you Oakland fans claimed that you`re poor record was because of having a very young team, you don`t get that EXCUSE this year. What none of your sophmores or juniors moved up? Is the failure rate that high at Oakland?

825644242[/snapback]

Is this the 'same' running back that spent more time getting NEGATIVE yardage last year against R'dale's defense than he did getting ANY positive yardage at all. B)

I 'suppose' he was healthy then and had a O-line that knew the plays by playoff time. They DID know the plays y'all were suppose to be running didn't they? B)