Best 5A runningback

BiggieEarl01

well jc4life dude, let me remind u that coach u has a ring. and he won that ring for coaching a state championship team. and the next year made it to the semis. lets see ur butt come and do that not only in the same region as riverdale but in the same town with zone lines that touch. i dont think he needs to prove himself to anybody. and u more than anybody has shot off their mouth about him than u.but u have shot ur mouth off about everything. get u a degree and see if u can take the heat. i already know u cant.

maybe this scrimmage didnt mean squat to ur team but it did to ours. just like if u played meadows. old coach vs new coach.it is a huge deal round here. and no scrimmages dont mean much to some but u cant take away our PRIDE at winning. and not only winning making it a shutout. and we are proud that ohs finally has some people talking up our school on the T. if u dont like it push that lil ignore poster button and SHUT THE HECK UP.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAWG I HATE TO REMIND U OF THIS, BUT US OAK RIDGE WILDCATS PUT A WHUPPING ON YA'LL BACK WHEN JEFF JENNINGS AND SCOOTER HOUSTON WERE PLAYING AT JC. THEY WERE NO MATCH FOR GULMIRE AND CB (CORY BOOKER).

You had to open old wounds :)

Thats what happens when you go into a playoff game against a good opponet cocky

If Coach U decides to be as bullheaded as he was last year (i.e. running off players and refusing to pass--even when we faced 9 in the box--JC will face another year of mediocre ball and the run the danger of not making the playoffs again (when is the last time that JC missed the playoffs 2 straight years?)  I would love to see Chris get a little bit of help to open up his running lanes (not that he needs a whole lot to work with).  If Coach U doesnt mix it up a little this year, dont be suprised if people start asking for a change in Dumplin Valley.

825645142[/snapback]

I couldn`t have said it better myself.

well jc4life dude, let me remind u that coach u has a ring. and he won that ring for coaching a state championship team. and the next year made it to the semis. lets see ur butt come and do that not only in the same region as riverdale but in the same town with zone lines that touch. i dont think he needs to prove himself to anybody. and u more than anybody has shot off their mouth about him than u.but u have shot ur mouth off about everything. get u a degree and see if u can take the heat. i already know u cant.

maybe this scrimmage didnt mean squat to ur team but it did to ours. just like if u played meadows. old coach vs new coach.it is a huge deal round here. and no scrimmages dont mean much to some but u cant take away our PRIDE at winning. and not only winning making it a shutout. and we are proud that ohs finally has some people talking up our school on the T. if u dont like it  push that lil ignore poster button and SHUT THE HECK UP.

825645150[/snapback]

Pride is one thing, ripping into another team's player for no reason is not team pride.

BTW, winning a ring or reaching the semi's at Oakland does not mean he will have the same success here, this is not Oakland.

Pride is one thing, ripping into another team's player for no reason is not team pride.

BTW, winning a ring or reaching the semi's at Oakland does not mean he will have the same success here, this is not Oakland.

825645173[/snapback]

u r rite about that. he might not do it there. but i am saying it is a lot harder to do it in the boro in riverdale's region than it will be there. and i am telling u coach u may be gone, but he was still MY coach and u arent going to rip him on herewhere i can see it without me taking up for him. so expect to get ur kid ripped when u rip my school or my old coach.comprende?

the way u talked about that shiverdecker kid i thought he was a god. and he wasnt. and u aint seen a ripping yet but keep it up and u will.

u r rite about that. he might not do it there. but i am saying it is a lot harder to do it in the boro in riverdale's region than it will be there. and i am telling u coach u may be gone, but he was still MY coach and u arent going to rip him on herewhere i can see it without me taking up for him. so expect to get ur kid ripped when u rip my school or my old coach.comprende?

the way u talked about that shiverdecker kid i thought he was a god. and he wasnt. and u aint seen a ripping yet but keep it up and u will.

825645178[/snapback]

Oakland fans started the ripping, what started as thread about the top 5A RB's turned because of cocky Oakland fans.

Since its so hard in the boro, it should be easy here right?

Oakland fans started the ripping, what started as thread about the top 5A RB's turned because of cocky Oakland fans.

Since its so hard in the boro, it should be easy here right?

825645190[/snapback]

oh isnt impossible to do it. we have had 4 trips to the big dance and 2 gold balls. so it can be done , not making excuses.i personally would like to see a blue cross matchup of ohs and jeff co myself. this group of kids has the rite mind set to get it done too.

my momma always told u that no one can beat u in argument if u dont argue back. feel free to try that advice dude.

You must be outside of your mind if you think I`m going to sit by while people rip into Jefferson Co players.

Don`t start no stuff, won`t be no stuff.

825645199[/snapback]

oh i can promise u dude ....u aint got NO stuff that can beat my stuff.

and i aint sitting by and watching u try to shred my boys or my ex coach.and maybe u need to try a bit of that loyalty to ur coaches dude. u might just like how it feels to support the whole football PROGRAM. and lest u think u ran me off u didnt . i have a date so i am out of here...... but only for NOW.