Oak Ridge Blunders Again

catscratch

it is an absolute disgrace to the fine program that is oak ridge that an outgoing principal has anything to do with the selection process. if he isnt goin to accept the committee's choice what's the point in having a committee in the first place. the whole thing just makes me sick. joe gaddis is an excellent coach that has proven he will win ball games at oak ridge. he led the team to their last championship and the fact that someone who isnt going to even be affililated with the school next year is keeping him from leading this next group of seniors to a state title is absolutely intollerable. the principal should be removed from any duties that concern choosing the next coach and the atheltic director along with the superintendent should be the ones making that call. on a side i note i know for a fact that most of the players want and hope for gaddis to be their next coach. as a matter of fact i heard that carringer's office had players pouring in and out today saying that they support gaddis.

one disgruntled fan

Edited by orforlife

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Green's stance does not change he should start his job in Atlanta NOW. I hope he is not drawing two paychecks while working PART-TIME in both places. Gaddis is the man for the job! Leave it up to the people who will have long term accountability here, because it sure isn't Green! thumb

If Green's stance does not change he should start his job in Atlanta NOW. I hope he is not drawing two paychecks while working PART-TIME in both places. Gaddis is the man for the job! Leave it up to the people who will have long term accountability here, because it sure isn't Green! thumb

825646135[/snapback]

Cool G we agree

It is not fair to the players and to the community to have a committee meet and decide on a coach to only have the proposal rejected by the principal that won't even be there for the next school year. What is the point in even having a committee if the principal is just going to do something like that. Oak Ridgers should get on the phones and start sending emails to the superintendant. This should not be happening now nor should this ever happen again.

I just had a great interview with coach Gaddis about another situation.

He is very fun to talk with and if he does indeed get offered the job, I can't wait to work him.

825646042[/snapback]

Tank what other situation?? I didn't know there was one.lol

I've already sent my e-mail to the superintendent's office voicing my displeasure with Green having any say so in this matter (and my suspicions concerning any other matter). I strongly encourage others to do the same. Complaining only on this site does not serve the greater good.

Welcome aboard Coach Gaddis. Now, go use all that great talent to bring another title home and build a program my little boys will be proud to play in.

Edited by OR nole

I've already sent my e-mail to the superintendent's office voicing my displeasure with Green having any say so in this matter (and my suspicions concerning any other matter). I strongly encourage others to do the same. Complaining only on this site does not serve the greater good.

Welcome aboard Coach Gaddis. Now, go use all that great talent to bring another title home and build a program my little boys will be proud to play in.

825646161[/snapback]

amen

825646161[/snapback]

Your kids will love Coach Gaddis....please post the supers' e-mail address

I just want to say, that I am very pleased to see Coach Gaddis back in Oak Ridge. And also to all the people who are dissing and hating on Coach Lussier and Coach Gray. SHUT UP!!!!!! if you don't like them so much why won't you say anything to their face. You know why cause your scared and the only way you can be heard is to get on here along with all the other people who can't play football or who's kids couldn't play football for coach lussier and gray and complain because you think your a big shot! Have some respect they are doing something you couldn't ever do as good as they do.

And yes I played for both of them and I was very sad to see coach Lussier go and I Hope gray stays at OR.