Alcoa and Maryville

a-town1408

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stars, your hillbilly grammer schtick is getting very tiresome....try to add something constructive to the board next time.  There is no doubt Maryville could compete at the 5a level and be very successful.  Could they win as many championships?  I seriously doubt it.  Nonetheless it would be a great challenge for Quarles and his staff.

825653451[/snapback]

a member for a whole week and 5 posts ..... yet already a monitor ??

Stars, your hillbilly grammer schtick is getting very tiresome....try to add something constructive to the board next time.  There is no doubt Maryville could compete at the 5a level and be very successful.  Could they win as many championships?  I seriously doubt it.  Nonetheless it would be a great challenge for Quarles and his staff.

825653451[/snapback]

Eye don't no what a schtick iz? Don't want ennybody to git tarred.

Butt one uv my kustomers Touchdown Tommy formerly uv Hauls, told me he moved frum tha crosstoads uv north Knotts because he wuz tarred of all those tick problems over thair. South Central Hauls tick (sch-tick)???

Edited by STARSNBARS

fisheye, i'm afraid it isn't a schtick.  it seems that it's a speech disfunction that occurs over time in those who have spent too much time kissing the rear end of GQ.

825653536[/snapback]

You think Newman would relize he has spent too much time kissing the rear end of a losing coach. I'll take three of those 5X Tee shirts, two to wash & dry my car and one to fit my wifes sister who lives near those crossroads. She's a Halls fan.

Least we can reach GQ's butt, tiny.

Hey Preman, we're still waiting on those t-shirts with the Halls 4A Regional Champs 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 on the backs.  I hope you added the National Lawn Waterers Association logo to the front pockets.

825653592[/snapback]

You think Newman would relize he has spent too much time kissing the rear end of a losing coach.  I'll take three of those 5X Tee shirts, two to wash & dry my car and one to fit my wifes sister who lives near those crossroads.  She's a Halls fan.

825653654[/snapback]

typical maryville sheep responses. you guys better get back down to the field house...i'm told that his new desk has room for both of you underneath it.

I wonder what will happen to Maryville when they move up to 5A in a couple year.  Their enrollment has been increasing and I see them making the jump in a couple years.  In my opinion yes Maryville is a awesome 4A team but in 5A I am sure they will not win state like they have been.  Depending on what region they play in  they could lose at least 2 games in the regular season.  I am talking about the region that William Blount is in, that region is loaded.  I could see Maryville maybe getting beat by Soddy or Ooltewah and going back and forth between Oak Ridge and them.  But even these teams are still not the cream of the crop in 5A.  If Maryville made it into the playoffs they would probably run into a team out of Nashville(Riverdale, Franklin, Hendersonville) that simply dwarfs them population wise.  Its just a fact of numbers.  I know Maryville fans will be like nah we will do the same in 5A.  Just trust me I have played high school football in 5A and went on to play college football for four years.  5A is a different ball of wax with some very athletic and huge teams coming out of Tennessee bigger cities(Nashville, Memphis).

825652595[/snapback]

If they counted all of their students they would be 5-A.

Are the students at the vocational school eligible to play for Maryville?

Are they counted on the enrollment?

Moyer.

My mistakes were related to spelling not grammer.

Edited by bigcatt2

I overheard Quarrells Saturday tell several people that they are definitely moving up next time. He also spoke of the strong teams in 4A football from top to bottom. He did not seem to think it is a big difference in 5A football as many think. He did say it was strong at the top of 5A, but 5A did not seem as consistent from top to bottom as 4A football.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

If they counted all of their students they would be 5-A.

Moyer.

My mistake were related to spelling not grammer.

825653742[/snapback]

Ok, so I guess the class you learned spallin and gramur in was called mathmatiks, right? It wasn't called gramur class? I digress....and it's Moyers, not Moyer....geeez you'd think you could at least match the letters up gato :(

If there's room for us two Preman, there's room for 50 of you boy. I'll ask coach to make you and 50 of your closest lil people friends lil beds under there. Maybe you'll learn something about football that way.

I overheard Quarrells Saturday tell several people that they are definitely moving up next time.  He also spoke of the strong teams in 4A football from top to bottom.  He did not seem to think it is a big difference in 5A football as many think.  He did say it was strong at the top of 5A, but 5A did not seem as consistent from top to bottom as 4A football.

825653743[/snapback]

That's true almost everywhere....good scoop LL...how'd you come about that info?