Goodpasture vs CA

softballscout

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pieroni vs the #1 homerun hitter in the state.  CA Ace Emily Ford rumored to be injured. What does each team need to do to win? B)

825677854[/snapback]

Praying might be a thought for CA. I am just kidding, but the chances of one hitter beating Goodpasture is slim to none, trust me. But I want to say good luck to GHS through the rest of the season, since my team is out (tear :D ) I am for Goodpasture. They have very good players and very good coaches and it would be interesting to have 2 people on this team with 2 state rings. Good Luck Goodpasture and congratulations on graduation to all the seniors.

Three rings Ezell (if Goodpasture wins this year).

As for CA, easy win for Goodpasture - as it was at Beech play day.

825677911[/snapback]

Goodpasture has this game. I dont see any homeruns or good hits either. The young power hitter and her team mates will not do well against excellent pitching , they just havent seen it enough. Nothing against CA or the girls on the team . Good luck to them anyway.

Goodpasture has this game.  I dont see any homeruns or good hits either. The young power hitter and her team mates will  not do well against excellent pitching , they just havent  seen it enough. Nothing against CA or the girls on the team . Good luck to them anyway.

825678028[/snapback]

What time is this game?

Goodpasture has this game.  I dont see any homeruns or good hits either. The young power hitter and her team mates will  not do well against excellent pitching , they just havent  seen it enough. Nothing against CA or the girls on the team . Good luck to them anyway.

825678028[/snapback]

On paper, Goodpasture should easily win. How many seniors do they have? Five or six? And all members of their team are great, talented players. CA, though is not a one dimensional, one-hitter team. CA has several good hitters, are well-coached with good pitching, but are "very" young. CA must bring their A-game to be able to pull off an upset! Regardless, both teams are to be congratulated for making it this far. There is no need to imply that CA has not seen excellent pitching, primarily because it appears you haven't followed their schedule. In their district, (as in most) there was good and poor pitching; however, CA has played a heavy schedule in some tough tournaments with excellent pitching and yes, homeruns were hit off some very good pitchers. Let's let both teams play the game, before the "crowing" starts.

On paper, Goodpasture should easily win.  How many seniors do they have? Five or six? And all members of their team are great, talented players.  CA, though is not a one dimensional, one-hitter team.  CA has several good hitters, are well-coached with good pitching, but are "very" young.  CA must bring their A-game to be able to pull off an upset!  Regardless, both teams are to be congratulated for making it this far.  There is no need to imply that CA has not seen excellent pitching, primarily because it appears you haven't followed their schedule.  In their district, (as in most) there was good and poor pitching; however, CA has played a heavy schedule in some tough tournaments with excellent pitching and yes, homeruns were hit off some very good pitchers.  Let's let both teams play the game, before the "crowing" starts.

825678537[/snapback]

Goodpasture 7+ to 0. My guess, but good luck to both teams.

On paper, Goodpasture should easily win.  How many seniors do they have? Five or six? And all members of their team are great, talented players.  CA, though is not a one dimensional, one-hitter team.  CA has several good hitters, are well-coached with good pitching, but are "very" young.  CA must bring their A-game to be able to pull off an upset!  Regardless, both teams are to be congratulated for making it this far.  There is no need to imply that CA has not seen excellent pitching, primarily because it appears you haven't followed their schedule.  In their district, (as in most) there was good and poor pitching; however, CA has played a heavy schedule in some tough tournaments with excellent pitching and yes, homeruns were hit off some very good pitchers.  Let's let both teams play the game, before the "crowing" starts.

825678537[/snapback]

You are correct, any team can beat any other on any given day. I have noticed teams playing their best against us, and sometimes we don't against them. I think the coaches from both sides will have their palyers ready. CA gave us a good game before and they are well coached and have some talented and determined players on their team. It should be a type of game that will get the winner ready for state.