AAA state

weaveworld

so the winner of the bearden/houston game plays the winner of the ??? i believe it is mcminn/hendersonville plz correct me if i am wrong

and the winner of the farragut game plays the winner of th blackman game and then of course dum dum dum da  state championship match

good luck to all remaining teams

once again plz correct me if i am mistaking

825679788[/snapback]

yes...bearden/houston winner plays the hendersonville/mcminn winner.

the farragut/brentwood winner plays the germantown/blackman winner.

congrats to all...this should be a great tourney

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes...bearden/houston winner plays the hendersonville/mcminn winner.

the farragut/brentwood winner plays the germantown/blackman winner.

congrats to all...this should be a great tourney

825679791[/snapback]

thx alot

good luck to everyone and may the force be with you

I see McMinn high on some lists and i dont think they are worthy of that quite yet. They have played some good games this year(win vs Bearden), but they have been inconsistent. If they play every game like they did vs Bearden, they will be tough in state. Good luck to them.

GO TRIBE!

hendersonville's going to run away with this.  they'll beat farragut in the finals.

825679891[/snapback]

I too think Hendersonville will win it all. They all want it so bad, but I'm sure everyone else does as well. But all around I really think on a great day, Hendersonville is the best team around. BUT they've got to play THEIR top game. They have a problem with playing down to their opponent. They won't run away with it, but I think they'll step up quite a lot for state...and they'll take it home him some hard-fought matches.

I think there is much more parody than any of you want to admit but that is understandable. For instance, Brentwood and Hendersonville beat Glencliff and Rossview 5-0 respectively in their region semis. For region finals (swapping opponents) they each won by 3-1. Both teams missed PKs (Lowder and Kelly) and gave up a goal. Brentwood and Hendersonville took it down to the wire in a 1-0 contest in the regular season. Hendersonville was missing Kelly and BWood was dealing with multiple injuries. That game could have gone either way. Farragut has been very inconsistent this year and does not have the convincing wins nor the offensive production that you would think they should. They played the same number of games as Bwood (if you back out their forfeits) but scored 40 less goals (15 coming in their 1st round district game - we all know what those are like). And I don't buy the "their competition is so much stronger" line either. McMinn could very well give Hendersonville more than they've seen all year. Blackman will be a force to be reconded with. I think it is ALL up in the air and none of you can even get close to predicting what will happen. Keep trying. It should be interesting.

Edited by bhs007