Who the best Male Golfer this year

timbdp

Obviously, you didn't read the part where I said he has never bogied a hole.  Cates is the best golfer in the state and one of the best in the country.

825690804[/snapback]

Now that is a stupid post! Anyone who has ever played the game knows how ignorant that statement was. Now i realize that you have no idea about the game of golf, and your posts hold no merit. Everyone makes bogie's even Tiger Woods. thumb

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is a stupid post!  Anyone who has ever played the game knows how ignorant that statement was.  Now i realize that you have no idea about the game of golf, and your posts hold no merit.  Everyone makes bogie's even Tiger Woods. thumb

825691268[/snapback]

First of all, there is a possibility that someone is better Tiger Woods. Nathan Cates, for instance, is one of those people. He has and probably never will bogey a hole.

By the way, you call my post stupid. Well, look at yours. You mispelled bogey and didn't capatilize the "I". lol

Edited by TNexpress

First of all, there is a possibility that someone is better Tiger Woods.  Nathan Cates, for instance, is one of those people.  He has and probably never will bogey a hole. 

By the way, you call my post stupid.  Well, look at yours.  You mispelled bogey and didn't capatilize the "I". lol

825691332[/snapback]

Wow...he's better than Tiger...Well i'm gonna remember this name and make sure to listen for it in a few years on ESPN...and watch him beat Tiger in a few tourneys...

umm. no. neither of those two guys. never heard of them. looking more of the likes of the guns in chattanooga. harris english, derek rende, kyle cothran, don franklin... just to name a few. there are plenty of young ones too... fresh. and soph.

825689483[/snapback]

Yea I am going to have to agree with nokona on this one. The best golfers in the state this year will be from the Chattanooga area, but Knoxville has some studs of their own(Wes Roach for example). I don't want to take anything away from Forgey, but he doesn't have the success and experience in big tournaments like Harris English for example. And if you haven't caught on by now, your best golfers play in the big summer tournaments, which gives them national rankings, school golf is just something extra. One more thing, if Nathan Cates was as good as he makes himself sound, he would be nationally recognized and ranked(kinda like Harris English).

Yea I am going to have to agree with nokona on this one.  The best golfers in the state this year will be from the Chattanooga area, but Knoxville has some studs of their own(Wes Roach for example).  I don't want to take anything away from Forgey, but he doesn't have the success and experience in big tournaments like Harris English for example.  And if you haven't caught on by now, your best golfers play in the big summer tournaments, which gives them national rankings, school golf is just something extra.  One more thing, if Nathan Cates was as good as he makes himself sound, he would be nationally recognized and ranked(kinda like Harris English).

825692407[/snapback]

I Agree.......

Yea I am going to have to agree with nokona on this one.  The best golfers in the state this year will be from the Chattanooga area, but Knoxville has some studs of their own(Wes Roach for example).  I don't want to take anything away from Forgey, but he doesn't have the success and experience in big tournaments like Harris English for example.  And if you haven't caught on by now, your best golfers play in the big summer tournaments, which gives them national rankings, school golf is just something extra.  One more thing, if Nathan Cates was as good as he makes himself sound, he would be nationally recognized and ranked(kinda like Harris English).

825692407[/snapback]

I Agree.......

First of all, there is a possibility that someone is better Tiger Woods.  Nathan Cates, for instance, is one of those people.  He has and probably never will bogey a hole. 

By the way, you call my post stupid.  Well, look at yours.  You mispelled bogey and didn't capatilize the "I". lol

825691332[/snapback]

If this kid is better than Tiger than why has he not played in any PGA tour events. Why is he not getting the same press that ty tryon got and Michelle Wie is getting. If he is better than Tiger why doesn't he quit wasting his time in High School and turn pro right now. I am not doubting that this kid is a good, maybe even great, player, but to say he is better than the most dominating golfer in the world is just rediculous. I am all for praising a friend, but don't make yourself look like an idiot and put more pressure on the kid. Maybe you should think about your statements before you make them. Oh yeah and Gaylon Cude is a good player out of Hickman Co. His team will struggle this year but it won't be because of his lack of talent.

OUT!!!!!!!!!!