CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week we'll vote on the Class A favorites in each region. Next week, Class AA, etc.

825686643[/snapback]

My picks for this region look like this!

1) Temple

2) South Pittsburg

3) Whitwell

4) Copper Basin

5) Lookout Valley

6) Grace Baptist Academy

7) Silverdale Academy

I think Temple, South Piitsburg & Whitwell will be your top three maybe not in the order I have them but Copper Basin could surprise someone!

Edited by Sequatchie

I talked to Robinson from SP at a football camp yest, and he told me Walker is not playin this year(which is good news for any team in the region). Temple vs. South Pitt is gonna be a good game and I think the winner of that game is gonna win the region. Just my opinion. Good Luck to South Pitt and all the teams in the region.

Bigbody, did he say WHY he is not playing?  What does that do to SP to lose him if it is true?

825687493[/snapback]

He told me he quit school. They are still goin to be a good team. Matthews is gonna play running back and they still have Robinson. They are still goin to be a top team in the region and a good team at that. We'll have to be prepared defensively to beat them.

Bigbody, I went and watched the practice today for the Tn team that is playing NW Georgia's  all stars and if you were our QB we would smoke.  YOu would be the best thing they got. Work hard and you will light em up!

825687497[/snapback]

Thanks alot, I hope ill be playin in that game next year. Good luck to Caleb in that game. I think everyone will see who was one of the best recievers in Chatt this past season.