South Pittsburg

kingbrian3

Its true that a scrimmage is just a scrimmage, but after talking with one of the coaches at SP shortly after the scrimmage, I found out the entire staff was very impressed with how well the Pirates played.  After what would be considered a very subpar season for a program like SP in 2004, things are looking up again for the Pirates in 05.  As for the score I was told 2-1 MP, and that both defenses looked very impressive.  Take it for what its worth, but thats my side of the story.

825689773[/snapback]

Thats the score I had also. Jv score was 2-1 SP. Both defenses played great. The big receiver for SP was impressive. They didn't do much else on offense. The later part of the scrimmage it appeared that MP's offensive line was taking over as the backs were picking up big chunks of yardage.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya, Bledsoe.  You deserve to shout about any win you guys can get.  But you especially deserve to celebrate your victory over the Pirates last season.

Go Bledose...beat Sequatchie!

825692806[/snapback]

Don't worry I know your being sarcastic or are you?.........Beat Sequatchie HAHA thats funny......I don't play football anymore and yea we do celebrate every win we get because we don't know if we will get another one that year.......