Alcoa Football?

Hoptown

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catfish-hunter.......

Nobody in the state can match up man to man with us.  Nobody in the state has the talent that we do.  The Maryville and Fulton games are going to be huge statement games for the Alcoa program, and will prove to all of you haters that ALCOA IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE.  After Alcoa beats Fulton and Maryville I will be waiting here for you to come and say, "Alcoa06, you were right, Alcoa is the best team in the state."

825692153[/snapback]

Can you beat Rverdale? Maryville? Fulton? Germantown? Could you repeat against Huntingdon even? Before we start talking this crazy, let's get through the season first.

Do you have an idea of about how many players are on Alcoa's roster?

825693154[/snapback]

Ehhh...45, 50 players...tom do you know for sure?

Alcoa06, I saw you play...I saw you play Maryville and get beat and saw you almost get beat by Huntingdon...2 teams with far less talent but much more discipline. Me thinks there's a pattern there...

Edited by Rebel Nation

Ehhh...45, 50 players...tom do you know for sure?

Alcoaguy, I saw you play...I saw you play Maryville and get beat and saw you almost get beat by Huntingdon...2 teams with far less talent but much more discipline.  Me thinks there's a pattern there...

825693373[/snapback]

They have 65-70 but I am not sure how many Freshman & Sophomores will actually stick with it when the hitting starts.

Don't all you guys get too worked up over alcoa06. He is just a rising senior who is having fun supporting his team during his final year of high school. He is a baseball player not a football player and don't think for a minute that the football team is thinking this season is gonna be a walk in the park. They will take them one week at a time. But 06 is sure jerking some chains on here. ;)

It's all good my coal brother...it's all good :o

Just trying to bring his youthful exuberance back down to urf ;)

Alcoa has every reason to be excited...just stay focused Tornadoes!! thumb

Coalman, email me at my new address (can find it on the site) when you get time please....lost your email address when I bought my new system.

Edited by Rebel Nation