Karns Football

crystal5puppy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK anything about the Karns football program, but i had the oppurtunity to participate in the UT program with one of the Defensive Ends from their Program. I think his name was Micah something. He gave me a hard time sayin i stunk and erything and i gave him a hard time bout the Karns program, but in all truth he is a great athlete and i expect to sdee him in college somewhere.

Tony Elder and most of the rest of the Karns offense is gone, plus offensive coordinator Spencer Riley will be a HUGE loss. Tony was the offense the past few years, and the defense was never anything to rave about. The Karns freshman and JV teams haven't had many playmakers or big linemen, so it could be another long wait until Karns makes a run like last year. Coach Fulkerson has been pulling rabbits out of his hat for a few years, but I think he's run out of rabbits. You never know though.

Tony Elder and most of the rest of the Karns offense is gone, plus offensive coordinator Spencer Riley will be a HUGE loss. Tony was the offense the past few years, and the defense was never anything to rave about. The Karns freshman and JV teams haven't had many playmakers or big linemen, so it could be another long wait until Karns makes a run like last year. Coach Fulkerson has been pulling rabbits out of his hat for a few years, but I think he's run out of rabbits. You never know though.

825691827[/snapback]

I tend to agree. I see a couple of lean years on the horizon for The Beavers.

JC4life,

Karns did lose most of their offense from last year but do not assume they lost everything. 2 300+ pound OL return as seniors and they have a chance to be 2 of the better lineman in the Big East. The backfield will be young and small in stature, but very fast. The big question marks are on defense, similar to JC. The JC vs. Karns game was a classic last year. I know JC has a lot of questions to answer before the fall. Hopefully both of these teams surpass expectations.

825691827[/snapback]

Spencer was actually the defensive coordinator last season. Before Fulkerson arrived, Spencer was the offensive coordinator. He is currently the offensive line coach at West Georgia-rival playoff contender of Carson Newman.

I believe that if karns can fill the void at running back we will be fine because we have a solid back in T.J. Walden. This year there are certain people playing both sides because of the lack of players. it is true there are 2 returning 300 lb. lineman. The line is LT-285, LG-305, C-245, RG-305, RT-200. Still playing the smash mouth in your face football so watch out.

Will Karns continue their improvement under Coach Fulkerson? During his 2 years there has been a steady improvement in work ethic and performance. Numbers are up in terms of participation. They lost a lot of seniors on the offensive side of the ball. Do they take a step backwards in 2005?

825691660[/snapback]

The question now is, how many good Baptist Beavers will leave Karns to play for Satterfield at Grace as they build up their private program the private way?????????? :)