All-East Tennessee Selections

kingbrian3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with the Def. Cordinator from Huntingdon last week, and he said that Warren is a superstar.  The best athlete he has ever seen at that size.  I saw them play in the Championship game. He is a superstar.  Lee Smith is a good athlete with size.  If Lee was 6'0" we would not even be discussing him.  Brandon Warren is a great athlete that is also 6'3" or 6'4".  Great body control.

825695050[/snapback]

I saw him as well last year in the Championship game and he was far and away the best football player in the state last year. This year should be no different. The best reciever I have seen in person since Kenny Clark played for Vanguard High in Ocala, FL. Didn't hurt that his QB was Dante Culpepper.

I saw him as well last year in the Championship game and he was far and away the best football player in the state last year.  This year should be no different.  The best reciever I have seen in person since Kenny Clark played for Vanguard High in Ocala, FL.  Didn't hurt that his QB was Dante Culpepper.

825704580[/snapback]

I thought that Dante Culpepper went to Mainland High over in Daytona or where ever it is???

QB- Joei Fiegler- Alcoa

RB- Dustin Lindsey- Alcoa

RB- Dwayne Caldwell- Ooltewah

FB- Spencer Gulmire- Oak Ridge (would be a good FB)

WR- Antonio Robinson- South Pittsburg

WR- Kyrus Lanxter- Alcoa

TE- Brandon Warren- Alcoa or Lee Smith- Powell

OL- Jaques McClendon- Baylor

OL- Martin White- Alcoa

OL- Dylan Stevens- Mo West

OL- Kyle Lamance- Wartburg

OL- Jonathan Abraham- Ooltewah

DL- Brandon Warren- Alcoa

DL- Rae Sykes- Alcoa

DL- Gary Tucker- Maryville

DL- Lee Smith- Powell

LB- Tyrone Cobb- Fulton

LB- Nick Reveiz- Farragut

LB- Matt Valentine- Maryville

DB- Revel Coffey- Oak Ridge

DB- Cody Watts- Powell

DB- Logan Love- Alcoa

DB- Keelyn Craddock- Tyner

825694863[/snapback]

Eight from Alcoa?...... :unsure:

" Bud you need to lay off the #Mountain Dew# or whatever it is your drinking.

Lee Smith is the best Tight End in the state."

You must be related to or best friends with Lee Smith.  Ask anybody on here, besides relatives of Lee and they will tell you Brandon is the best TE in the state.  I mean he is the number 60 player IN THE NATION.  Check Unapproved Website if you think im lying.  And by the way, Im not drinking, but you sure are smoking something.

825695093[/snapback]

I am a panther fan and even I agree that Brandon is clearly the better football player At any position.

How can you put Lee Smith ahead of Brandon Warren at TE?  Lee Smith is a good player, but Brandon Warren is a superstar.

825694862[/snapback]

Warren is a great athlete - yes - but at 6'2" he is never going to play tight end at the upper echelon of D1-A football.

Warren is the better athlete. Lee Smith is the better tight end.