CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least two,but they have showed they have a chance.The junior class did win the county as freshmen, and the senior class only lost 14-0 as freshmen to Tennessee High in a good game.That same year they won the J.V. game.Last year they played even with East in two scrimmages.The varsity did beat Central last year, and had a war with South loseing 20-13.What's all this mean, nothing really, but it does show that it is possible.

As the coaches poll stated, Elizabethton, Tennessee High, and Sullivan South will most likely be in the top 3.

I predict that the 4th spot will go to Sullivan North, Central, or Johnson Co.

The last two times we played North, they played very well against us.

Central had a very young team last year and had several starters injured, one injury delayed the THS game, which was very close at the half, about 20 minutes because they had to get the ambulance onto the field. Don't count them out. They have very good records against THS and East.

Johnson Co. has beaten the bottom ranked teams in the conference every year and try hard against the top teams. If they are determined enough, they will see the playoffs.

• 4 weeks later...

North showed very well in their lst scrimmage friday night against Morristown East, Anderson County and Claiborne county. Also last year North beat Elizabethton in a scrimmage and they are looking extremely strong this year.Scores from Friday nite

Mo East 2-1North

North2-Claiborne1

North 0-Anderson 0

Mo East 0-North 0

All teams found a very very solid North Defense just ask Mo East fullback Ut signee about his escapades the other night. I just think North will have a great showing this year. Please continue to underestimate them, they only get better. thumb

central lost more than 2 starters

michael J hooks

jordan kramer

wes barbour

seth jones

wes millsap

jeff beverly

parker seabolt

brandon farmer

however they retained some very talented juniors......now seniors. the cougars will suprise a big name team this year. they could be a dark horse. i also believe south will be a good team...definately better than betsy and good challenge for tennessee high

South

THS

Central

JC

Betsy

north

unicoi

east

Edited by cougarman86

I thought all the talk last year was how young South was and how good they were gonna be this year. It seems I have missed something. What happened to them? My playoff picks are THS vs. Betsy winner for the 1 seed. South 3 seed and Johnson County vs. East winner for the 4th seed. My picks are kinda influenced by what I've read tonight. I usually show up for the first game of the season to see how my Vikes are gonna be for the year. I hope we can get through the season 8-2 and win 2 playoff games.

North showed very well in their lst scrimmage friday night against Morristown East, Anderson County and Claiborne county.  Also last year North beat Elizabethton in a scrimmage and they are looking extremely strong this year.Scores from Friday nite

Mo East 2-1North

North2-Claiborne1

North 0-Anderson 0

Mo East 0-North 0

All teams found a very very solid North Defense just ask Mo East fullback Ut signee about his escapades the other night. I just think North will have a great showing this year. Please continue to underestimate them, they only get better. thumb

825711205[/snapback]

North didn't win that scrimmage last year......but anyways, who really keeps scores in a scrimmage? I guess North does........