How Good will Jeff County be this year?

ScoutOne4U

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one to notice a developing pattern of collapses after Meadows leaves each program? He leaves the programs in disarray.

825703751[/snapback]

Kingbrian you need to stick with lowly Morgan County football because you know nothing about Meadows or his coaching!

Chris said he was staying with Marty, so that means chris is still at Jefferson County.

UNLESS, Marty went with him to Alcoa:angry:

825703898[/snapback]

Sorry Flirty, but I think you were hoping that he was staying at Jeff. Co. That's ok though, we'll take good care of Shivy down in Blount County! thumb

I have talked to players at ALCOA, guys at JEFFERSON COUNTY,  coaches, and Chris.  All have confermed he will remain a Patriot. thumb

825703955[/snapback]

Your posts make absolutely no sense. I have no dogs in this fight at all, but I have followed it since it started on here and he is obviously going to Alcoa. Even Alcoa PLAYERS have said that he was at school and at workouts today and looked great. If all that is true, and I assume it is, give it up man!

I have talked to players at ALCOA, guys at JEFFERSON COUNTY,  coaches, and Chris.  All have confermed he will remain a Patriot. thumb

825703955[/snapback]

Wishful thinking!!

Aaron Carson (3 year starter), Drew Bowlin, Ben Wolfe, Anthony Covington, Dallas Crouch (2 year starter), Steve Solomon, Chad Williams, Will Walker, Heath Trentham, and many others . . . . now Chris Shiverdecker (Sentinel Sophmore of the Year, Mister All Everything). The beat goes on!

I'm serious he really has not left yet.  I know. I talked 2 him about it.

825703984[/snapback]

Well you're wrong. He was in weight training today at AHS, he was talking to Coach Reid, and getting to know other football players. He was also at practice today, where many footballers I know have confirmed to me that he is a very fast individual.