How Good will Jeff County be this year?

ScoutOne4U

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How reliable? Has he moved? Is Jeff County doing any offseason lifting and running? Has Chris been participating? Come on, he was a 1000 yard rusher in the system that would even further feature him this year, why would he leave?

Roll Tribe Roll

How reliable? Has he moved? Is Jeff County doing any offseason lifting and running? Has Chris been participating? Come on, he was a 1000 yard rusher in the system that would even further feature him this year, why would he leave?

Roll Tribe Roll

825703256[/snapback]

i can tell you why he's leave. he will have no offensive line this year. plus who wouldnt want to play for a state championship next year, PLUS be on the field w/all of the other D-1 talent that Alcoa has on the field. That is the best way he can get noticed for a scholarship offer in the future. Scouts already know he ran for 1,800 yards playing in 5A, they know he played w/the best week in and week out. Win state, play w/multiple D-1 talent, and get noticed by just about every school in the country while doing it? sounds like plenty good reasons to transfer to me.

Roll Tribe Roll

825703256[/snapback]

To win a STATE TITLE with some of the best athletes in the southeast!! Is that a good enough reason?? Plus, after Lindsey leaves, then he'll have another season all to himself! That seems like enough for me to go there! Oh yeah, Jeff. Co. will be a decent team, but not good enough to get to the Boro!! thumb

well from what i heard from ohs fans old shivey dont like to get hit and after he had a lickin put on him he stopped tickin and wanted out of the scrimmage. maybe he lost some face with his teammates? he dont want to show any loyalty to his team let tha motha go. and dont spill any tears 4 him.

#1Tyler Step would play this year but he does not like what he see's in coach U! Believe me my info is good. He will be a good basketball player, and he is very good in track, but he could be a awesome football player, if he wanted to play for coach U.

#2 I hurd over 2 week ago that Shevy, was considering going some where eles, with the main reason being coach U! The line was good last year but not great, coach U put the best O-linemen on D. Shevy is not worried about playing at Alcoa to play for a state champ. If he does well at the 5-A level, and make good grades, college ball will take care of it self.

#3 Administration better wise up to coach U!

#4 olan, and the boys from the Boro don't think we have kids in JC that have heart and want to work hard, but if they would look back at the past 30 years I believe they will discover JC records are better than Oaklands.

28 kids on a team that should have 80 or 90, coach U runs of some of the best talent from JC each year, You coach U fans better watch out he going to make a fool out of you. I feel sorry for the youngmen of JC that want to play football for a high school that was considered one of the best in the state for a long time.

Edited by BARNYARD PAT

well lil dude....we made 4 trips to the state at ohs. took home 2 gold balls. got to compete with 7 hs in the county, 5 of them 5A. how many u compete with and does one of those have 4 gold balls? All are in our region including riverdaleso u scramble for athletes. u ever beat riverdale? cuz i know we beat OR before. quit ur bellyaching and go drown ur lil tears in ur moonshine.

and the fact dont change....ur "boy" in our scrimmage turned a lil yello.

Edited by olandpats

#1Tyler Step would play this year but he does not like what he see's in coach U! Believe me my info is good. He will be a good basketball player, and he is very good in track, but he could be a awesome football player, if he wanted to play for coach U.

How would he know anything about Coach U....he hasn't been to one workout or even talked to the coach. Have you actully seen him play football or are you basing your opionion of his track times and distances? Are you sure Tyler has the problem, or is it his dad. :lol: Stop the BS about not playing for the coach. How about playing for your teammates and yourself and your community. Not many successful players would say the only reason they played was because of the coach. Was that your only reason?

I'm just curious....please list the names of quality players that have left and please leave Aaron Carson, Chad Williams off of your list.

There have been individuals miss workouts this summer and they have not been kicked off.....we'll see.

Dont listen to anything barnyard says, he hasnt had one positive post to say on any topic...ever. He could fall off the toilet and break his neck and blame it on coach u.

Back on the subject, shiverdecker attended his first class at Alcoa today. If BOTH his parents havent moved to alcoa, or someone down there doesnt all of a sudden have legal gaurdianship over him..then someone is in some deep chit.