How Good will Jeff County be this year?

ScoutOne4U

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would he know anything about Coach U....he hasn't been to one workout or even talked to the coach.  Have you  actully seen him play football or are you basing your opionion of his track times and distances?  Are you sure Tyler has the problem, or is it his dad.  :lol: Stop the BS about not playing for the coach.  How about playing for your teammates and yourself and your community.  Not many successful players would say the only reason they played was because of the coach. Was that your only reason?

I'm just curious....please list the names of quality players that have left and please leave Aaron Carson, Chad Williams off of your list.

There have been individuals miss workouts this summer and they have not been kicked off.....we'll see.

825703316[/snapback]

So I guess only "quality players" should be of concern. Players are players and a team is a team--the guy who takes a beating in every scrimmage is important to the team even if he never plays in a game. That player's reward is the feeling of family and the fun of the game. If the game isn't fun anymore because of the coach and the only family feeling you have is outside of the team, then there's no motivation to keep playing. Some guys don't blossom until their senior years and we'll never know if they had any game because they are not playing anymore. All that said, there are quality players and "non-quality" players who have left as a result of the coach--that fact cannot be denied. It's funny, we can't knock the coach (an adult) on here but we can rip the former players (teenagers) who have had to make gut-wrenching decisions to do something else and give up a sport they used to love.

having been an "observing member" only for quite some time now, i read a recent post and feel a need to voice my opinion on the stepp situation. i happen to know tyler pretty well,and i've talked to him about playing football a few times . it's been a while since ive seen or talked to him, but, as far as i know, he hasnt made a decision on whether hes going to play or not. its a possibility he may report with the freshmen when fall practice begins....but by then he'd be behind. i dont believe he minds playing freshman football, but he has great potential as a reciever. his dad is willing to allow tyler to make his own decision, and it's up to him entirely. he needs a little more aggression and strength, but that will come. the perception is he wants special treatment and doesnt want to play for euverard, but i dont think thats the case. coach u may be an issue, but i doubt he is wanting any sort of "special treatment" because that wont happen...and i'd say hes aware of that. hopefully, he'll decide to play, because i was able to see him play twice this season, and he has the speed and size that could make him a good reciever in the future.

Shiverdecker is still at JEFFERSON COUNTY.

His mother wanted him to go to Alcoa but he decided to stay at Jefferson County.  This information came straight from him. 

IS everyone so bored that they have to start rumors?

825703372[/snapback]

How late is your info, because I`ve heard differently.

I have an idea, stay on the Oakland threads and mind your own business.

825703370[/snapback]

i go where i please...aint hurting nobody. u call 4 someone's head then u jump me?u mind ur own buisness and quit stirrin up rumors and pointin fingers.

typical 4 jc4life 2 try 2 act all knowing and b wrong A-gain. what was that guy's name u were so positive about...oh yea sherrod. yep u are certainly in the know arent u

Edited by olandpats