CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Watt's a nice guy who loves what he does and for the most part he does it well. However, he's a very old fashioned football coach "The Old Ball Coach" so to speak. A rarity of the game--- a young guy who does things the way he's always done them.Anybody who really gets to know coach and see him in action has to like the way the man runs a football team. Every kid on the team has the utmost respect for coach Watt and he should be comended for his tough as nails my way or the highway attitude!!!

I totally agree with everything you said RadioJet06

Well.....this is getting sweet.....

Back to talking about how Cookeville is gonna run away with the region this year.....

Whatever :unsure:;)

I heard <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> has lost their top two TB's including the one that saw large quantities of pt last year.  Anyone know if this is true?  I heard they plan on starting a freshman....  This is all second-hand knowledge so I don't know how tue it is.

825701799[/snapback]

THEIR TOP RUNNING BACKS WILL BE BACK. HE RAN FOR A 1,000 YARDS LAST YEAR, AND THEY HAVE TWO MORE THAT CAN TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE, IF THEY GET A SEAM. AND THEY DO HAVE THEIR HOLE O-LINES BACK. AND A 6'3" QB THAT CAN THROW THE BALL AND A 6'4" GUY THAT CAN CATCH IT, WITH 4 OR 5 MORE THAT CAN TO. THE D WILL BE THE QUESTING THIS YEAR.

yall should take it outside.  sorry, LC will be running the region this year!!  LC LC LC!!! :D

825704393[/snapback]

Not with Cookeville's returning defense. Region 3 will be lucky to score on them this year. You had better air it out and try to get lucky, because nothing will be coming down the middle. These guys are HUGE!!

Not with Cookeville's returning defense.  Region 3 will be lucky to score on them this year.  You had better air it out and try to get lucky, because nothing will be coming down the middle.  These guys are HUGE!!

825704976[/snapback]

Yeah! And I thought you guys were big in '02! From what I've seen, both lines are going to be big. I can't see anyone hanging with the Cavs this year in Reg.3 besides Lincoln Co., and they are going to have to bring it!

What do you think Fuggs, Cookeville in the Blue Cross Bowl this year?!?! thumb

Yeah!  And I thought you guys were big in '02!  From what I've seen, both lines are going to be big.  I can't see anyone hanging with the Cavs this year in Reg.3 besides Lincoln Co., and they are going to have to bring it!

What do you think Fuggs, Cookeville in the Blue Cross Bowl this year?!?! thumb

825704982[/snapback]

You know it, brother!!! No Riverdale team will stand in our way this year!!

By the way, I checked on those shirts this evening, and as far as I can find out......none were made. I didn't think there were, but I wasn't sure. I think that really stinks, too, but it wasn't my decision.

I agree with 4Walls- the Cavs should repeat. They return several players. If they can find a quarterback and linebackers they should be very competitive. Lincoln Cty will be in the mix as well. It's about time for those guys to reload and become the power they are use to being.

I believe Region 3 will come down to these two teams. Plus LC comes to Cookeville this year -it should be an exciting game.

825697143[/snapback]

Lincoln County is looking to have a good year. The defense will be pretty sharp from what I have gotten to see in scrimages. The QB postion will be the big question. As of now it will be either a Junior who has some esperience from last year and from talk a very talented Sophmore. Either way Lincoln should be a solid team.